Oral Sex Increases Throat Cancer Risk

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn't necessarily targeting this study alone, but if you knew anything about the subject, you'd know that these studies are always conducted and always contradicted. So its a back and forth motion between scientists and experts.

But pat yourself on the back for a witty reply, if you'd like as I doubt this will deter anyone away from doing what feels good.

Also, if you'll take note on the date, May 2007. In 2008, they found out a lot more about HPV and cancer. Study is quite out-dated. Check out cdc.gov and medhelp.org hpv expert community and you'll find a lot more solid and truthful information.

Last edited:

TheRam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HPV and oral cancer from oral sex is very rare and HPV is spread mainly via vaginal sex, anal sex, and lots of women have HPV and spread it to men and yet the bullshit FDA will not let men get the vaccination for HPV calming that women are more at risk which is total bullshit since we are all at risk for it.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A huge percentage of oral cancers are actually linked to HPV - I work in the field. And if you are a smoker too then you have a doubly high chance of being fucked. Pardon the pun.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh well at least you are all aware of the risk - and you are all big enough and ugly enough to decide to take it. However when, in years to come, you've had your tongue removed and replaced by a chunk of your hairy ass, have no teeth left because they've all been exctracted due to radiotherapy, your mouth is dry and stinks because your salivary glands have been destroyed by radiotherapy and feel like death because of chemotherapy, can't speak normally because you have no larynx, and have to breath through a tube, don't complain. It's your trade off and you obviously believe it's worth it.