Oral Sex On First Date

look9998

Just Browsing
Media
I remember the look on Gail's face when she first took my fat pole out of my pants and looked at it. Surprise and wide-eyed excitement. Then she went down on me. The car windows were all steamed up when we were done. She had been a sexually active woman, but used to complain that she was sore for weeks after we made love. So, we usually did it about every two weeks. She was never able to accommodate more than about a third of it orally.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes ?

Probably because my native language isn't US/English, but I can't locate any question nor advice in this little report, or;

1. It's always better to have the airconditioner on full power during sex in cars ?

or,

2. This entry was meant to be placed in the "Fictitious Stories" forum ?

:(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There will be no oral sex on the first date. My relationships typically work in phases:

Phase 1: Platonic multi-partnering. This involves testing the waters to see which woman I like best.
Phase 2: Platonic relationship. This lasts quite a while. As long as I'm living in California, it'll be in the range of 6 months.
Phase 3: Sexual relationshp. This goes through the usual periods from non-sex to sex. It's initiated by asking for a resume, and only ends with cheating.

wideload: I'v had 2 scores on first dates.
One was sex.. she asked me for it.
The second was oral, she offered.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
If i am interested in someone i dont have sex on the first date.

If i am only interested in sex i initiated it at some point and i usually get it. I am not sure how many times it hasnt worked but not that many.

i think most of the people i 'date' know me by reputation.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not like that, i'd only get sexual with a woman if I thought she was really really special and that we were gonna be together for a long time, if not forever.

Unfortunately, neither of the woman I've felt like that for have been interested in doing anything sexual with me due to them both being virgins and me having a particularly "large" problem so to speak. But I still got plenty of time to find someone so I aint getting down over it :)

JD88099: I usually always try to get some action on the first date, about 60% of the time it works.

sweetfella: Back when I was dating (16 years ago) I always would have sex on the first date, in fact many meetings with guys were only a one time sex thng. I wanted to meet someone and have a lasting relationship so I decided to actually set up a date and vowed that I would not do it right away. I met a guy through the personals ads in the newspaper (long before the internet) He ended up being super hot and I really wanted to, but I held off. On our second date, a week later, he did the old "do you want a back rub" trick. He jumped me, and the rest is history. We will be celebrating our 16 year aniversary this August.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
I wouldn't say I always had sex on the first date, nor have I always wanted to.
But it seems that whenever a woman sees my cock for the first time, she can't wait to try and get her lips around it. Not that I mind.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by longbaugh@Dec 21 2004, 02:54 PM
I wouldn't say I always had sex on the first date, nor have I always wanted to.
But it seems that whenever a woman sees my cock for the first time, she can't wait to try and get her lips around it. Not that I mind.
[post=268671]Quoted post[/post]​

Mmmmm, what were you saying??

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have often had oral sex on the first date. To be honest, I've often had anal sex on the first date as well. Maybe the situation is different due to sexual orientation. I can't help that I'm 'popular'!

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by look9998@Dec 16 2004, 10:42 PM
I remember the look on Gail's face when she first took my fat pole out of my pants and looked at it. Surprise and wide-eyed excitement. Then she went down on me. The car windows were all steamed up when we were done. She had been a sexually active woman, but used to complain that she was sore for weeks after we made love. So, we usually did it about every two weeks. She was never able to accommodate more than about a third of it orally.
[post=267703]Quoted post[/post]​

Oral sex on a first date?---with guys a guarantee but with women not so lucky. i like to find out about a woman first before i have sex iwth her because it is about getting to know that person...with a guy i dont much care because there is never a 'love' connection for me.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 22 2004, 09:07 AM
I have often had oral sex on the first date. To be honest, I've often had anal sex on the first date as well. Maybe the situation is different due to sexual orientation. I can't help that I'm 'popular'!
[post=269039]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, as a rule, men will always say they have more partners. Gay men can live out that fantasy because there aren't any women (who always say they have fewer partners) in the work. The other effect, but mostly for the really old queens, is that until the 70s, gay men were mostly in the closet, and it's harder to have a monogamous relationship in secret; of course, since the 80s, there's been a trend in the other direction because of AIDS.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 22 2004, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 22 2004, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 22 2004, 09:07 AM
I have often had oral sex on the first date. To be honest, I&#39;ve often had anal sex on the first date as well. Maybe the situation is different due to sexual orientation. I can&#39;t help that I&#39;m &#39;popular&#39;&#33;
Well, as a rule, men will always say they have more partners. Gay men can live out that fantasy because there aren&#39;t any women (who always say they have fewer partners) in the work. The other effect, but mostly for the really old queens, is that until the 70s, gay men were mostly in the closet, and it&#39;s harder to have a monogamous relationship in secret; of course, since the 80s, there&#39;s been a trend in the other direction because of AIDS.
[post=269141]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think maybe that gay men, in addition to not wanting to have the same kind of sex as heteros, may not want to have the same kind of controlling relationships as heteros. I obviously am not speaking from experience, but if I was a man who had escaped the clutches of women, I doubt seriously I&#39;d want to have the same kind of relationship with a man that I didn&#39;t want with a woman. I believe men in general are less inclined toward monogamy, they just put up with it because women often won&#39;t have sex with them any other way. Of course, I am only talking in generalities, and don&#39;t mean to offend any gay men in happy relationships, it&#39;s just that a lot of the gay men I know are in "looser" relationships that are actually more honest.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Dec 23 2004, 01:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Dec 23 2004, 01:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jonb@Dec 22 2004, 09:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Dec 22 2004, 09:07 AM
I have often had oral sex on the first date. To be honest, I&#39;ve often had anal sex on the first date as well. Maybe the situation is different due to sexual orientation. I can&#39;t help that I&#39;m &#39;popular&#39;&#33;

Well, as a rule, men will always say they have more partners. Gay men can live out that fantasy because there aren&#39;t any women (who always say they have fewer partners) in the work. The other effect, but mostly for the really old queens, is that until the 70s, gay men were mostly in the closet, and it&#39;s harder to have a monogamous relationship in secret; of course, since the 80s, there&#39;s been a trend in the other direction because of AIDS.
[post=269141]Quoted post[/post]​

I think maybe that gay men, in addition to not wanting to have the same kind of sex as heteros, may not want to have the same kind of controlling relationships as heteros. I obviously am not speaking from experience, but if I was a man who had escaped the clutches of women, I doubt seriously I&#39;d want to have the same kind of relationship with a man that I didn&#39;t want with a woman. I believe men in general are less inclined toward monogamy, they just put up with it because women often won&#39;t have sex with them any other way. Of course, I am only talking in generalities, and don&#39;t mean to offend any gay men in happy relationships, it&#39;s just that a lot of the gay men I know are in "looser" relationships that are actually more honest.
[post=269175]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Can I get an Amen sista&#33;

viande

Just Browsing
Media
Never been able to on the first date -- I&#39;ve had my chances, especially in high school, but there&#39;s something about putting out on a first date that just turns me right off... makes me wonder if she&#39;s doing that to me, how many other first dates has she put out on?

Just my &#036;0.02

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by sweetfella@Dec 21 2004, 01:12 PM
Back when I was dating (16 years ago) I always would have sex on the first date, in fact many meetings with guys were only a one time sex thng. I wanted to meet someone and have a lasting relationship so I decided to actually set up a date and vowed that I would not do it right away. I met a guy through the personals ads in the newspaper (long before the internet) He ended up being super hot and I really wanted to, but I held off. On our second date, a week later, he did the old "do you want a back rub" trick. He jumped me, and the rest is history. We will be celebrating our 16 year aniversary this August.
[post=268663]Quoted post[/post]​

congrats i think that is a great achievement -- for both str8 and gay worlds&#33;&#33;&#33;

LeahCat: I have a slightly different approach to others. If I know the person to a degree -part of a friendship group etc- then I&#39;ll have already made up my mind about them before I go on the date. If things go well, there&#39;s chemistry and everything &#39;feels right&#39; then I have no objection to sex on the first date or even suggesting it. I&#39;d never just go down on a guy as a substitute for sex or as some expected end to a date. If im going to go down on him then 99.9% of the time its as a prelude to some hot, sweaty sex.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 29 2004, 06:07 AM
I have a slightly different approach to others. If I know the person to a degree -part of a friendship group etc- then I&#39;ll have already made up my mind about them before I go on the date. If things go well, there&#39;s chemistry and everything &#39;feels right&#39; then I have no objection to sex on the first date or even suggesting it. I&#39;d never just go down on a guy as a substitute for sex or as some expected end to a date. If im going to go down on him then 99.9% of the time its as a prelude to some hot, sweaty sex.
[post=270464]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with you 100%. Besides, if a guy thought a blowjob for him was a substitue for sex (meaning I get nothing), I&#39;m probably going to want to put staples in his chest&#33;