Oral Sex Types

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer thorough, slow, wet, and deep. I want to feel his tongue and his lips as he sucks my cock. And I want to cum in his mouth.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer thorough, slow, wet, and deep. I want to feel his tongue and his lips as he sucks my cock. And I want to cum in his mouth.

well we must be long lost twins. I couldnt have said it better. Always tell guys "slow wet and deep" I swear. And it's not complete unless he swallows at the end. I like the whole general atmosphere to be like I am kicking back and he is privileged to be worshipping my tool with his mouth. :biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well we must be long lost twins. I couldnt have said it better. Always tell guys "slow wet and deep" I swear. And it's not complete unless he swallows at the end. I like the whole general atmosphere to be like I am kicking back and he is privileged to be worshipping my tool with his mouth. :biggrin1:
:biggrin1: sure wish you lived in Austin. I'd fix u up!:baby:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Amen to that, SwimGuy! That's the way I like to receive a blowjob and it's especially the way I like to give them.