Oral Sex While Clothed

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to get blowjobs in high school and college, in cars or hallways, without ever really taking off any clothes, just unbuttoning/unzipping jeans, and pulling briefs enough out of the way to get to my cock and balls.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE giving head to guys who are fully clothed - ESPECIALLY business attire!! - in fact, I have an architect friend in California that likes it this way...the first time we did it, I felt into his fly, and thought "my, that´s a big cock!"...and then he dropped his shorts and UNFOLDED IT!!! A good 10 by 8...and keeps soft enough that I always deepthroat him to the base...

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It might sound pretty obvious, but only when the mood strikes and not if it's been orchestrated. Strangely, playing 'dress up' has never really interested me, even though I enjoy off-the-cuff oral sex/sex when clothed

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spontaneous sex is best for me. I don't get into the dress up, fantasy, whatever you want to call it. But I'm horny-You're horny-Let's move some of these clothes out of the way NOW - works great for me.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
got fucked by this hunk in running pants and flip flops, the hottest ever...i was bent over the rear bumper of his H2, still have that same ripped beater from that night..pulled out and came over the ground,,,dude coulda left it in ..dude was thick as my wrist,8..and it was wrapped!