Oral sex, who gives the best? girl/guy

SpeedoGuy: Haven't had it from a guy but I strongly suspect what AnonyMs and DMW say is true. It might be that guys know a bit better what guys like.

SG

hotbodz8: Well, if what y'all are saying is true, that guys on average give better head than girls, I guess that means that my chances of experiencing truly awesome head in life are somewhat diminished because I'm straight!! :(

Oh well. I guess the ladies will have to take the Avis Rental Car Company approach: We maybe #2, but we try harder. ;D

Speaking of oral sex though. I don't know about the rest of you straight or bi guys experiences with women have been like, but I've found that my experiences with younger women (25 and under) in the "giving head" department have been better than those with women around my age (I'm 32). The younger women don't seem to have as many hangups about doing it as opposed to the older women. If my size and the girl's anatomical mouth structure are mismatched, the younger women almost automatically picked up the technique of sucking on the head and working the shaft with her hands. The older women seemed to give up more quickly and say "you're too big for me." Of course I don't force them to do it because that would ruin everything, but admittedly it is a little disapppointing.
I'm not saying this is true of all older women because there are probably older women out there that do an awesome job pleasing their partners.

I'm just interested in knowing if other guys have noticed any differences between younger and older women?

wvu_kerq: Okay, Im gonna flip this questions around... I say that women lick clit better than guys. I think it must be a physiology thing, you know your own parts better so are better aquainted with whats going to feel best.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would guess that they DO lick clit better.

I've been with "several" women,
and "several" men,
and the men were better
at giving head.

sammygirly: Yeah, Im with Nony....we'll give you men a run for your money! But I've heard that as well, that men give better head and women "lick clit" better (lmao @ that terminology btw)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well,
i should add that i've ALSO gotten
terrible head from a guy
and terrible from a girl as well.

it works both ways.
;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, txqis, no one said every man's better than every woman. That's a form of fallacy of division, as best one can quantify (and thus average) the ability to give a man pleasure.

hungwitz: I personally like that phallusy of division....

brad2002: Guys give head much better. I think it's because we enjoy it more. And I think that it helps that guys have bigger mouths and throats, which is why no girl has taken me all in because of my girth. Quite a few guys have gotten it down, though. Ahhhhhh........

tott666: I don't know what to say here, really.

It seems evident that women know what women like and men know what men like. Sort of.

I know I love to suck dick, and I've been told I'm good at what I do. Maybe it was only my enthusiasm, not my technique... I hope it's a combination of both!!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guys. Guys. Guys, guys, guys... THOUGH, I once had the unpleasure to discover a guy who didn't fellate up to a "guy's reputation". Instead, these days I met a girl (uuuhhh... former GF of mine... ::)) who is (became) an expert.

It happens !

NeoKaja: Hmm, since I have never experienced head from a woman (and never plan to), I really cannot answer this question without being one-sided....BUT I have been told that I can give head very well, prolly cause I can deepthroat almost any size cock. ;D

DirkDiggler: I have to say that men give the best I had the best blow job of my life from a friend at school.
Ive never had anyone able to do much more than take the head into thier mouths so they pay more attention to the very sensitive little triangle just at the back of the head.

bblumbee01: I have heard that to be true as well (men giving better head and women licking better) and suppose to some degree it might well be, as we know what we like. however, i would dare say that we don't get the job done and i personally have yet to hear a complaint. i think it is all about technique and how one goes about satisfying her man.

bb

Javierdude22: I dont wanna kill the thread or anything...but i'm not sure its a really valid question.

Look, we can all agree that we all know what we have under the hood and we know how to work it best. If you had a Volkswagen Golf for 10 years, you might expect a few mishaps when you ask him/her to do work on an Opel. Guys have an advatage to begin with, so its a bit of a biased question i think, a question maybe only bi's can answer.

Guys, in a technique kinda way, might be able to handle a dick best, but that theory doesnt work for a totally str8 guy, no way in hell a guy can give him good head, even if he tried (and no posts claiming that yóu would be an exception to that rule)

We all claim preference, and that makes up our answer i think, its almost math, as i mentioned bisexuals being a possible exception to that.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:-*I used to think it was guys, but my current girlfriend love to suck cock. She can't deep throat me like some guys. Her tounge makes up for that 10x. I can also face fuck her in 69 when have a few fingers in her ass & she can take it for a few pumps before gaging.