Oral sex, who gives the best? girl/guy

Inwood: I would have to agree with Javierdude. Just being able to fit it in the mouth is not being better at giving head.

I happen to love getting head and being gay I only have an interest in getting head from other men. The problem is only about one out of a hundred seem to know how to suck dick. Gay guys may do it a lot but boy do most of them suck.

The question, while maybe fun to debate, probably has no single correct answer. It' sort of like that religious question "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin." A straight guy will enjoy it more with a girl and a gay guy is going to enjoy it more with another guy. Plus like most other things it's not just the technique. Maybe you like getting head from a bearded guy. Or my favorite, a cryer/whimperer who can't seem to believe he's being allowed to suck your dick. For a straight guy it might be a girl with really red lipstick pouting her lips to the head of his cock.

So my vote is very few of either sex know how to give good head. Luckily most of us make up for it in enthusiasm what we may lack in expertise.

headbang8: [quote author=bbjj link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=0#0 date=05/27/03 at 13:03:55]who gives better head? girls or guys?[/quote]

Forgive me for butting in, bbjj, but I turned your question into a poll. And so far, the gals have scored less than 10%! Thank goodness they have other virtues...

Cheers,

headbang8

tigerwolf: Guys give better head, hands down.

Better yet, /I/ give better head. ;)

And yeah, much as I personally don't like being sucked, I've been told even by a few straight guys that I'm better at sucking cock than any chick they've ever met. Gives me a bit of an ego, I guess, but its one of my few talents I'm proud of that I was a natural at when I turned gay. ^_^

Javierdude22: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#22 date=10/21/03 at 05:47:38]Guys give better head, hands down.

Better yet, /I/ give better head. ;)

And yeah, much as I personally don't like being sucked, I've been told even by a few straight guys that I'm better at sucking cock than any chick they've ever met. Gives me a bit of an ego, I guess, but its one of my few talents I'm proud of that I was a natural at when I turned gay. ^_^[/quote]

Turned?... :-/

tigerwolf: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#23 date=10/21/03 at 13:10:47]

Turned?... :-/

[/quote]

Yes turned. I used to be straight myself. Now I'm not. There's a long story behind it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of criteria here, bbjj, and they all deal with my emotions.

When the one doing the sucking is someone I especially care for (yeah, I'm a romantic) the blow job is extra good.

What makes me 'care' for this person, can very well be the face, the body, the personality, as well as the size. If these attributes belong to a male, the act is the best possible! Unbelievable!

I've never had a female administer as well as a male.

Dickandahalf: I would say neither. I have travelled a lot in Asia and I would say that I have had the best head from transsexuals. A fully operated thai ladyboy gives you the best from two worlds. (if you are mostly hetero)

biggbenn8: hands down Men give better head...

also- anyone else notice (or is it just me) that Uncut men give better head?)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of criteria -- I never thought of cut vs. uncut having an influence on sucking ability. I'll have to remember to inspect before my next one goes down. :D

Javierdude22: [quote author=biggbenn8 link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#27 date=10/22/03 at 05:40:33]

also- anyone else notice (or is it just me) that Uncut men give better head?)
[/quote]

QUE!!?

Ok wait a second...maybe i'm getting a bit intolerant with this (forgive me, i'm usually a very loving dude  ;D)
but this is getting a bit silly.

So now uncut guys give better head? You make a generalization about uncutness and other abilities? Holy crap, so there is a brain down there!?

But so wait...if they get cut, will they lose their superpowers? I'm uncut....maybe I can put it on my resume...

Sure, everyone has their personal exprience to judge who gave them better head (that thai ladyboy was new to me, now ivé heard it all and can die happily :-/) but don't try to build a theory around this cause there ain't none peeps. If I get a blowjob from someone with features or traits i'm not attracted to, than the overall experience will suck (hm...it will anyway, but you get my drift). If I get a blowjob from a girl or guy with yellow teeth or a face that belongs on a fair than he or she can be the Wizard of Oz but they ain't getting me off.

I have the flu, the fever is heating me up :D

Tigerwolf, i've never heard of anyone profoundly straight being turned (so absolutely) gay.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#29 date=10/22/03 at 12:05:47]

QUE!!?

Ok wait a second...maybe i'm getting a bit intolerant with this (forgive me, i'm usually a very loving dude  ;D)
but this is getting a bit silly.

So now uncut guys give better head? You make a generalization about uncutness and other abilities? Holy crap, so there is a brain down there!?

But so wait...if they get cut, will they lose their superpowers? I'm uncut....maybe I can put it on my resume...

Sure, everyone has their personal exprience to judge who gave them better head (that thai ladyboy was new to me, now ivé heard it all and can die happily :-/) but don't try to build a theory around this cause there ain't none peeps. If I get a blowjob from someone with features or traits i'm not attracted to, than the overall experience will suck (hm...it will anyway, but you get my drift). If I get a blowjob from a girl or guy with yellow teeth or a face that belongs on a fair than he or she can be the Wizard of Oz but they ain't getting me off.

I have the flu, the fever is heating me up :D

Tigerwolf, i've never heard of anyone profoundly straight being turned (so absolutely) gay.

[/quote]

I've never heard of anyone just turning straight or gay. I think people have a predisposition to be one way or the other, or even in between, but I don't think you can just wake up one day and decide that you are one way or the other.

I've had blowjobs from guys before and they've been good. I think that they know what it feels like, so it's easier to give pleasure when you know what it's doing. Girls don't understand how it feels, but another guy does. Some girls are talented in their oral skills, but they will never know what it feels like to recieve it. A guy has most likely experienced it, so he would know how to give maximum pleasure.

@BigBenn--what does being uncut or cut have to do with anything? Whether or not the blowjob giver has foreskin or not doesn't influence how he can use his mouth. I mean, what about people who have restored their foreskin. What about people who are half-cut or very loosely cut? Do they only give half as good of a blowjob?

tigerwolf: *rofl* Kindly do not try to tell me what my sexuality was 6 years ago. You weren't me and you don't know. Kthx.

And yes, I WAS straight. You try dating some woman who gains almost 100 lbs in 6 months and see how straight you guys stay. Ugh.

wvalady1968: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#31 date=10/22/03 at 14:24:03You try dating some woman who gains almost 100 lbs in 6 months and see how straight you guys stay. Ugh.[/quote]

Whoa! There must be a lot of str8 to gay around southern WV! :D

Just joking, Tiger!

tigerwolf: This was in buffalo when I lived there. *rofl* She had better boobs on her back when I dumped her and turned gay with my first bf. :p

Javierdude22: Hm, no I don't know how you were, are or will be indeed Tigerwolf. Butta...how does a fat girl make you go wander off to the other side? I've heard of there being girls who are thin...:)...why not look for them?

I won't peronalize this for you, but in general, I don't think anyone who is 100% percent on the straight side of the Kinsey scale can become 100% on the gay side of the Kinsey scale. I say 100% gay because I get the feeling that you really submerged yourself into it.

So before that, you never even took a peek at guys, no fantasy about it whatso-ever, the thought of it would have made you barf up last nights supper?

Wow

tigerwolf: Actually, for your information, yes.. that thought DID make me nauseous. I went to my friend seeking counselling and one thing just led to another and he kissed me. *shrug* It went on from there. Simple as that.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#35 date=10/23/03 at 03:07:00]Actually, for your information, yes.. that thought DID make me nauseous. I went to my friend seeking counselling and one thing just led to another and he kissed me. *shrug* It went on from there. Simple as that.[/quote]

Whatever........I've got some friends who have "switched
teams" and gone from straight to gay. They have had some very long and difficult struggles to accept that being gay was their nature. These journeys included divorce, counseling, denial, anger, pain, etc. From what I've heard, it's not an easy decision to "come out" and it doesn't usually just happen overnight, especially when you've been in a straight relationship or straight marriage. One of my friends told me that even though he had been "straight" he had had fantasies about men before he realized that he probably was gay.

Tigerwolf, it just seems to me that your "conversion" was too easy and too fast to make it believeable considering what some of my friends have gone through.

tigerwolf: Well quite frankly it isn't much of your damned business to begin with. What I went through and my decisions on my own sexuality is what I decided, and isn't really up to you to decide or share your opinion on. If I wanted to hear people troll about how I was actually gay to begin with like they think, I'd go elsewhere, so kindly keep your mouth shut.

prepstudinsc: Dude, I guess we hit a nerve. Looks like we kinda hit the nail on the head, huh? Enough said......

tigerwolf: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=20#38 date=10/23/03 at 03:43:35]Dude, I guess we hit a nerve.  Looks like we kinda hit the nail on the head, huh? Enough said......[/quote]

No, I just don't approve of you making up some halfwitted plot in an attempt to tell me that I was gay. Its not your business, and if you continue harassing me on the subject and making things up which you have no idea about, I'm going to request that a mod deal with you for it. You obviously know nothing about me, and never will, so you making up these big conspiracy theories while hiding behind a screen show what you truly are.

And if you tried pulling this shit on me in real life if I was there, I'd be quite liable to smack the shit out of you. If you're gonna just sit around trying to be a troll and start an argument, take it elsewhere, loser... You're HOW old? Act your age.