Oral sex, who gives the best? girl/guy

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=blo1988 link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=40#47 date=10/23/03 at 20:51:56]One possible interpretation of your circumstances is that you became involved with a woman who gained a hundred pounds because of unrealized conflict regarding your heterosexuality and you sought interaction with your friend because of your subconcious awareness of his attraction to you. His kiss facilitated your transition. I am sure that this greatly oversimplifies things. But the point is that you can legitimtely feel that you "turned" gay suddenly.
w[/quote]

I didn't know this was the psychology forum! Honestly, who cares? It sounds a bit odd to me too, but why argue with the guy? He says that's how it happened, he's happier now, life goes on.

I have noticed an interesting dynamic though. Gay rights activists depend a lot on research indicating that sexual orientation is something you're born with, so discriminating against a homosexual is just as wrong and unfair as discriminating against a black person. They have no control over that part of who they are and of course it's very cruel to try to force them to be straight. On the other hand, everyone has heard about a man or woman who left a marriage for a same-sex lover. Were they born with it and just repressed it for years? Did they have a change of heart? Or maybe it just happened that all their successful relationships were with the opposite sex until meeting some incredible person of the same sex? It seems to me that sexual orientation is a complicated thing, which the louder voices on each side of the gay rights debate would rather not discuss.

And lastly, 100 pounds in 6 months? :eek: A person would have to eat almost continuously to pull that off. Was that the "all bacon double cheeseburger" diet?

dalton321: :)

Guys give the best head....especially to married guys!

hugefan69: As far as younger vs. older girls - the best head I've received from a female was from a girl 12 years younger than me. She really went to town. Next best, she was 5 years younger than me. Best head ever was a guy my age who was absolutely crazy starving to suck my dick. I saw stars when I came, man. So in my experience: guys best, then younger girls. Of course, both at the same time is even better! ;D

AUncut10in: Guys give better head hands down. Women are less than average at best. I think not only do guys know what feels better, but frankly they want it more. There are guys that only want to suck and nothing else. I have never met a woman who only wanted to suck my cock.

Also, I have to say uncut guys do give me better head because I am uncut. Most guys that are cut have no idea what to do with a foreskin. There definately are exceptions to this. I have had guys that were cut that loved playing with my foreskin. I can tell almost instantly if a guy has any clue what to do with foreskin. And I have to say, a guy that knows how to suck dick and play with my foreskin gets 5 stars every time.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=sex;num=1054065835;start=60#64 date=12/24/03 at 15:52:10]Which would be more 'filling', aloffman, an all bacon double cheeseburger or a double meat whopper?[/quote]

A double meat whopper may be more filling, but it's lower in fat content! ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then the Double Meat Whopper stands up well, abs and navel, above the all bacon double cheeseburger!

It'll behoove all of us to remember this the next time we PUT IN our order, fellows.

Luke