1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Oral Sex With A Beard

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by indodick, May 6, 2019.

1. indodick

indodick Experimental Member

For those guys with a beard- is it difficult to go down on your wife or female sex partner? Meaning does it tickle them, cause irritation to them? The reason I ask is I’ve recently grown a beard that my wife loves aesthetically but I also love going down on her. We haven’t seen each other since I’ve grown the beard due to work obligations but we will be reunited next week. I know in the past a days worth of stubble has irritated her genitals so I usually will shave right before sex. I’d appreciate your advice/experiences with this.

insert_8 likes this.
  2. Reg

Reg
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had a short beard for over 30 yrs. In college my girl friends would sometimes complain that it irritated their inner thighs when I went down on them. They wanted me shaved. My wife in contrast does not mind it. I shave with a number 1 blade so it is short. Maybe now that it is grey it is softer. lol....

3. 18wheeler

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    The women I’ve gone down on with a beard are my ex wife and my wife. My ex wife liked a goatee but didn’t like the beard. She likely the hair around my mouth and chin because it tickled her lips and clit.
    My wife however has only experienced my beard. She doesn’t complain. She loves when I go down on her. But I think she prefers how it feels when my beard is long and soft. When it’s short and rougher she will sometimes say it poked her. But that’s the extent of her complaint.

BriefsLover400 likes this.
  4. Notaes

Notaes Superior Member

I wore a mustache for a yeay and I kept my wifes pussy eaten several times s week without incident. I just kept my mustache conditioned with hair conditioner 2-3 week to keep it soft. Good luck!

5. lapdog2001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Whenever I had any kind of beard it never interfered with me going down on a woman, and none of the women complained about it. Stubble may be an irritant, but it is my lips and tongue that is having the most contact with labia and clitoris, and womenreally seem to like that! :yum:yum:yum

Toddcc987 likes this.
  6. 1345864

1345864 Guest

I can tell you my wife HATES it when I go unshaven. I like to go south of the border a lot and her thighs and pubic area get very irritated if I go longer than two days between shaving.

Besides, I look like shit with facial hair.

7. KindlyJedi

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had a beard for my entire adult life (since like 14 years old), and it's never been an issue. Probably a woman might have an issue with stubble being an irritant, but I have no idea.

18wheeler and lapdog2001 like this.
  8. scarymovie3

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if i haven't shaved in three or four days and i go do on my woman, she complains that it scratches and irritates, i guess it also depends on the woman, some may like a bit of pain, some wont.

9. indodick

indodick Experimental Member

Yeah worried about irritating her. Because I sure do love to eat! Lol. Anyone use a beard softener?

10. palakaorion

palakaorion Superior Member

This. Also, she wasn't always keen to kiss me afterwards since her essence would linger in my moustache and goatee.

11. insert_8

insert_8 Legendary Member

Albums:
    For the first 10 years or so of marriage, my wife complained if my stubble rubbed against sensitive places.

Then I had to give up shaving for about two weeks (medical situation). We started discovering the many ways a natural beard can be used for stimulation and pleasure - including on her inner thighs when I went down on her. I haven't shaved for over 30 years, and she'd protest if I did.

18wheeler and lapdog2001 like this.
  12. 554279

554279 Guest

Ask her, I wouldn't listen too me; I can't even guess lottery numbers or easy shit like which hand the rock is in.

Gj816 likes this.
  13. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shouldn't be a problem unless she's shaved.

14. goander

goander Legendary Member

Albums:
    My wife complained that my mustache at the time tickled her clitoris.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice