Oral Sex With A Beard

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those guys with a beard- is it difficult to go down on your wife or female sex partner? Meaning does it tickle them, cause irritation to them? The reason I ask is I’ve recently grown a beard that my wife loves aesthetically but I also love going down on her. We haven’t seen each other since I’ve grown the beard due to work obligations but we will be reunited next week. I know in the past a days worth of stubble has irritated her genitals so I usually will shave right before sex. I’d appreciate your advice/experiences with this.

Reactions: insert_8

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For those guys with a beard- is it difficult to go down on your wife or female sex partner? Meaning does it tickle them, cause irritation to them? The reason I ask is I’ve recently grown a beard that my wife loves aesthetically but I also love going down on her. We haven’t seen each other since I’ve grown the beard due to work obligations but we will be reunited next week. I know in the past a days worth of stubble has irritated her genitals so I usually will shave right before sex. I’d appreciate your advice/experiences with this.
For the first 10 years or so of marriage, my wife complained if my stubble rubbed against sensitive places.

Then I had to give up shaving for about two weeks (medical situation). We started discovering the many ways a natural beard can be used for stimulation and pleasure - including on her inner thighs when I went down on her. I haven't shaved for over 30 years, and she'd protest if I did.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The women I’ve gone down on with a beard are my ex wife and my wife. My ex wife liked a goatee but didn’t like the beard. She likely the hair around my mouth and chin because it tickled her lips and clit.
My wife however has only experienced my beard. She doesn’t complain. She loves when I go down on her. But I think she prefers how it feels when my beard is long and soft. When it’s short and rougher she will sometimes say it poked her. But that’s the extent of her complaint.

Reactions: BriefsLover400

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I had any kind of beard it never interfered with me going down on a woman, and none of the women complained about it. Stubble may be an irritant, but it is my lips and tongue that is having the most contact with labia and clitoris, and womenreally seem to like that! :yum:yum:yum

Reactions: Toddcc987

Ask her, I wouldn't listen too me; I can't even guess lottery numbers or easy shit like which hand the rock is in.

Reactions: Gj816

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a short beard for over 30 yrs. In college my girl friends would sometimes complain that it irritated their inner thighs when I went down on them. They wanted me shaved. My wife in contrast does not mind it. I shave with a number 1 blade so it is short. Maybe now that it is grey it is softer. lol....

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I wore a mustache for a yeay and I kept my wifes pussy eaten several times s week without incident. I just kept my mustache conditioned with hair conditioner 2-3 week to keep it soft. Good luck!

I can tell you my wife HATES it when I go unshaven. I like to go south of the border a lot and her thighs and pubic area get very irritated if I go longer than two days between shaving.

Besides, I look like shit with facial hair.

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah worried about irritating her. Because I sure do love to eat! Lol. Anyone use a beard softener?