oral sex with a condom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigNole, Apr 10, 2008.

1. BigNole

BigNole Member

I have been in a monogomous relationship for many years now but am unfullfilled sexually (at least partially). I only receive oral sex and I want to perform it as well. He does not want that. So I am thinking of seeking out someone who I can perform oral sex on.

My question to all of you out there is oral sex with a condom a turn off to you? I don't think most men would enjoy that but I a reluctant to do it without one...

2. Juicee Jubes

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all have our reasons esp when it comes to matters of pleasure/ pain where only you can answerwhat your most comfy doing. No point to give pleasure if you derive none is my opinion but lots of factors involved..

I get pleasure from giving oral pleasure, [deepthroat expert] & usually dont want or need it reciprocated. Its kind of weird come to think of it but its how my curious mind ticks.

Hope you find a safe way to enjoy - with or without rubber,

X Cuddle.

3. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personoally, I wouldn't have sex with a condom... Oral or otherwise...
    ... You know, I'd prefer to have it with a human...

Edt: Missed the serious stuff
    There ARE some flavoured condoms... STD;s are able to be transmitted orally... Some flavours apparently are nasty, others are OK... (Personally, I find anything latex tastes HORID... ie: Dental gloves, etc..)
    Play it safe, or don't play the game.

4. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    i would never go for it.

if someone wanted to wrap my dick up before sucking it I'd have to pass. Loss of sensation plus it's a complete turn off, never covered my cock while getting head.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I give oral with a condom outside of a relationship and have never had anyone decline a BJ.

6. reecho

reecho Member

girlfriend from 3 years back would barely touch my cock even when i was wrpped up ;)

Tend to find that guys are much eager to suck dick uncovered.

7. BigNole

BigNole Member

Thanks for that...I need someone to tell me it is ok, cause I do not want to risk getting herpes or something else. I realize it is not great with a condom but it is better than nothing. It does appear there might be a problem if I pursue this since a lot men will not go for it.

8. 220483

Gold Member

always 'RUBBER' up when with unknown people!
    'better be safe than sorry'

9. D_Lodovicus Mountmary

Have no issue with putting a rubber for an occassional BJ. Definitely a safety thing. I find I enjoy it pretty much the same.

10. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I would vote to use a condom. Especially if you do not know the person's sexual history. And yes, you can have a great time giving a blow job unprotected and then pay for it at the doctor's office and at the drug store. If you are just going into this, start out using a condom. I really don't know of anyone that will turn that down. My wife gives me head all the time, as we both enjoy it so much, and frankly, either way gets my nuts to blow a wad.

11. BigNole

BigNole Member

Am feeling better about this all the time. Thanks for all that posted. It does seem a lot of guys would have no problem if they got blown with a condom. And a good friend of mine has said the same thing. Guess I had just thought that most guys would find that a turn off... I have been corresponding with someone from craigslist ( I know that should be the first clue to be safe) and I think I might meet up and if he is not interested because of the condom then so be it, at least I am safe..

12. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:

are you kidding me?? considering that 1 in 4 teenage girls has an STD, that means there are a LOTTA diseases floatin out there. go to a club. when it's packed, look at how many women are in there, 1 out of every 4 has had or does have an std. i don't know the statistics for men but knowing what mindless horndogs we are i'm sure it's probably worst. anyway there is absolutely nothing wrong with blowing a guy with a condom on, if he tells you different tell him you value your life more than you value pleasure him for (however many minutes until he comes) don't let him talk you into doing it with a condom and 10 out of every 10 men will try to lol. i blow my boyfriend with condoms on (the flavored ones make it so much easier) and although he'd obviously prefer it without one on like any man, he understands that its a safety issue and certainly didn't complain after he busted his nut. make the right choice and don't be ashamed or embaressed about it

13. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Personally, I wouldn't enjoy receiving a blowjob while wearing a condom, although I understand the desire to want to be protected. I feel like if you want to blow someone while they use a condom, at least stay long enough and make it so the person comes--I can only imagine that coming while wearing a condom could be quite challenging. I also can't imagine that sucking on a condom would feel pleasant, but I've never tried that.

On a related note, when I was first meeting people for sex I was so paranoid about diseases that I insisted on wearing a condom while getting a blowjob. I remember the blowjob felt great and when I took the condom off, I noticed that the person had chewed a hole through the tip of the condom to get to my cock and I wasn't even aware. From that point on, I stopped using condoms for oral sex (I use them for penetrative sex) because I felt no one should work that hard just to give head.

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    for me personally i love sucking penises and it doesn't feel like work at all

15. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Fair enough, although I was specifically referring to the work of chewing through a condom to get to a penis--that seems like too much work, so I decided to make it easier by removing the condom for oral sex.

16. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh, i don't understand why they felt the need to chew through it, they might as well have removed it

17. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Well, I presume they chewed through it because they really wanted the taste of actual flesh and not rubber or latex. They didn't remove it because it was clear that I wanted to be protected. They choose to advance their interest over my own implied desires and I wasn't smart or aware enough to realize what was going on at the time.

18. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I absolutely would not do it with a condom. First off till I'm satisfied I can barely talk the next day and I like the entire act right to the very end. I can't sit thru a whole movie and walk out before the ending. And then theres is the chance of seconds. This wouldn't happen if I didn't know the person personally.

Draft saved Draft deleted