Oral sex

bbjj: Is it better sitting or standing or laying down?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I like Pecker's answer.

Lying down is how i've had it most often, tho.

HotRodRich69: i feel that when i'm standing up it's more intense,lol cuz all the bloods flowing, but laying down is great also, sitting is o.k......but u gotta be slouching..........but head's head so whatever position is great Laidher!

kyle: My favorite (giving or receiving) is reclining but not completely horizontal.

H8Monga: One day I'll find out... I'll post if I remember...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it depends. For romance (as romantic as oral can be LOL), lying down is a better position. But oral sex standing up is better if I want to be dominant.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I want to be really dominant, there's getting into a push-up position with my partner on his back below me. Of course in this scenario it's imperative that the fellator (or fellatrix, as the case may be) be an accomplished blow-job artist.

brad2002: MMMMMMM. Hard question to answer. I have a fuck buddy who likes for me to recline onthe sofa while he licks my nuts and sucks my dick in a leisurely fashion. This is very hot.

But there's the dominant standing up position where the guy gets on his knees, fills his mouth with my penis and then looks up at me while sucking me. That really gets me going.

But nothing beats being totally naked in bed, laying back, enjoy a good suck, giving one, being in 69. Doing even more than that. Shit, I'm hard now.

thefrench_h: Sitted : I get recently an excellent and long BJ in my car, while driving on a motorway, in the middle of the night...

Try it !