oral sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thkbeercan, Sep 13, 2005.

1. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    i have seen guys who are longer than me, but few who are thicker. my favortie form of sex is getting a bj. i have found that many cannot open wide enough to keep teeth away. those with a great desire to please me, seem to be able to slowly open their jaws over a 20 minutes period to accomodate the girth. any comments from the group on this important matter?>

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I feel for you, beer. You have the fattest cock I've ever seen, so it must be a challenge for you to find someone who can service you orally. Keep looking and let us know when you find that perfect cocksucker.

3. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    i have a few guys who can do it well, but they have been trained. of course, dentured guys have no trouble at all, but are not as plentiful

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

One of the best blowjobs I ever had was when I was in college. I went into one of those seedy peep show places with the quarter- (now dollar) booths. This older guy tapped on the door, pushed it open and went down on me. It felt fantastic. When I was done, I looked down and saw him putting his teeth back in.

Nothing beats a nice gum job!

5. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    you ain't kidding!

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

It's happened to me many times. Only about 50% of the teeth gratings I've received have been because her mouth was small though. The others just didn't know what they were doing.

7. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    I think the gay guys have a definate advantage here, on the whole a mans mouth is a lot larger

I knew a girl once who had the most tiny mouth you could ever imagine, to the point it looked really odd, I'm sure her pussy was far bigger than her mouth

8. jonb

Gold Member

Teeth hurt!

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Really??! WOW!

These "master of the obvious" posts are fantastic.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Well, my solution is to just have her deal with things from the side. A lot of labial and lingual action.

11. Ryandaoc

Ryandaoc New Member

Personally, I've always like a little teeth. :evilgrin:

12. singerboy

singerboy New Member

Albums:
    My wife gave me some in the car this weekend! It was greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat! AT 90 mph! LOL!

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My two best were by a dentured guy. I've always loved getting my dick sucked --yeah, normal, -- but the first time this dude went down on me I never realized what I had been missing. He left as soon as he had finished my last drop, but the second time it went like Hung Muscle's and I saw him putting his dentures back in his mouth. Sure better than pussy! lol

Luke

14. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Years ago in a Castro Street bar, a guy picked me up with a line something like this:

"Hi! I had an accident in the Marines. My teeth come out."

As I had nothing better to do for the afternoon, I took him up on the offer. He did indeed give good head, but was frustrated that he couldn't make me cum (only a handful of people can by oral alone). After a long time of trying, he suddely became alarmed when he heard his boyfriend come in upstairs. It was a quick dash out the back basement door for me, half dressed, wet with sweat, and reeking of poppers and sex, with my only recourse being to board the city bus in that condition (thank goodness I had exact change).

While the toothless BJ was very nice, I have met a very few guys, still in posession of their teeth, that can give my girth an absolutely velvet suck, all lips, tongue, and throat. A few people give just the right amount of subtle tooth contact to enahnce the experience. Most have trouble taking me without rubbing on their teeth, and I try to be understanding. But, there are also a few that think I actually want my cock bitten, or scraped the way you peel a cucumber. They are quite mistaken!

Draft saved Draft deleted