Oral Sex

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Since May of 2010 I have given my 8X6 hung BF oral sex on three different occasions. The first time in May of 2010 it was 2 different nights in a hotel, and the first time I spit out his cum. The second night he came on my chest. Then I went on a cruise with him in January of this year and drained him dry at least 2 dozen times in a week. swallowing every load. Then in May of this year I drained him again about 14 times and 13 of them I swallowed his loads. The other load he gave me a facial. I am going to see him in 2 weeks for a long weekend of fun. :) I live on West Coast and he lives on East coast. :)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give: 1 every two weeks.

• I suspect I am not skilled cunnilingus, which is the reason for the infrequency. I am an eager participant, though.
Receive: 3/4 times a week

• No complaints.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this one girl in particular i met my senior year in high school would only go down on me if i wore a condom. her dad was a captain in the army and she was so scared of getting pregnant that she never took her underwear off when we played. her tits were fuckin enormous and although she never let me fuck her cunt she always let me titty fuck her to completion (still with a condom though). i used lamb skin condoms from trojan so i didn't lose too much feeling. the plus was that she would still suck me off even after i came in the condom (and a lot of girls usually pull away after you cum) and i could titty fuck her two or three times to completion with the same condom. biggest plus was there was no clean up at all. of course she never got off. man i miss those tits.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone practice protected oral sex?

I 'came of age' sexually in the late 80's, when there was a lot of publicity about HIV and the Grim Reaper advertisement reinforced the 'have sex and die' message. I always used condoms for oral sex then.

Admittedly in the last 10 years or so, it's not something I have done. Mainly because my doctor has given me the rundown on risky sexual practices and I'm sufficiently comfortable the risk from oral sex is low. Of course, I make sure not to floss my teeth before and if I've had any dental work in the last few days I give it a miss too.