Oral sex

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for the ladies but haven't seen this asked. When your lover fucks your pussy and you either cum or not, he pulls out and you finish him off orally. Do you enjoy the taste of yourself on his cock and if you like the taste do you ever wonder if you would try eating pussy. Do you ever taste yourself when masturbating.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's ok. I've never minded. Was there a study recently that said during sex something kind of takes over your brain and bodily fluids that would usually be gross are no longer gross?
Yeah. I field questions in Hippie Hell about guys wanting to taste their come, as if this is difficult, but once they come, the disgust comes back.

Do you enjoy the taste of yourself on his cock and if you like the taste do you ever wonder if you would try eating pussy
Yes, I enjoy the taste of myself off most any part of my sweetie. As for the second part, I've dated and/or done casual with women in the past, so there is no "would I try giving a woman oral". Your question is written like only heterosexual women are on LPSG, which is far from the case.

Do you ever taste yourself when masturbating
Sometimes. If I use a toy for vaginal penetration and not just on my clit, I tend to lick it clean before it gets a proper washing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you enjoy the taste of yourself on his cock and if you like the taste do you ever wonder if you would try eating pussy
Yes, I enjoy the taste of myself off most any part of my sweetie. As for the second part, I've dated and/or done casual with women in the past, so there is no "would I try giving a woman oral". Your question is written like only heterosexual women are on LPSG, which is far from the case.

Do you ever taste yourself when masturbating
Sometimes. If I use a toy for vaginal penetration and not just on my clit, I tend to lick it clean before it gets a proper washing.
Ditto.

Reactions: 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It took me forever to figure out what the familiar flavor my juices have... and it's definitely a tangy pineapple-ish taste. His cock tastes much better once I've sweetened it up with my T-n-Juiciness. (even though it tastes just the way I want it to pre-penetration);)

He'll pull out and have me suck him a few times most of the times we fuck. He won't hear me complain about shit. His balls can also be rather tasty once I've slathered them in arousal....

During me time... I lick my fingers quite a bit. Not for the added lube... just for the taste. Even a little bit of the fragrance. I dunno, my smells turns me on too :oops::D

Last edited: