Oral sex

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that most guys, apart from the rare few who don't like blow jobs, would love it if their wife (who whoever else) were to just take their dick into their mouth, without any prior warning or build up. I know that when my wife just rolls over in bed and asks me if I want a blow job, I pull my dick out before she's even finished the sentence.

I just wondered if women are the same? Whenever I've done the same thing to my wife, like just outright said to her "hey shall I go down on you?" she has been a bit taken aback, and always preferred to kiss for a while first.

Obviously I'm not talking about routinely doing this, sex normally starts with kissing, touching etc, but just for the rare times when you just want to get to business and eat some pussy.

Reactions: Buckeye1980

I'm fastidious about personal hygiene esp. in the morning.
Plus I am NOT a morning person and my libido is still cocooned in
it's shell with a "Do NOT Disturb" sign hanging on the door.
He ain't getting shit out of me.

I don't care if we've just spent the last 10 hours spreading genetic material
over every hard and semi hard surface in the house......once I go to sleep
and then wake up it's a no go.

Seriously if he even tries to hotdog a boner up against my arse it'll turn ugly unless he distracts me
with coffee...lots and LOTS of coffee. And then he needs to back up..SLOWLY and not
say a fucking word until the carafe if finished.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
FOREPLAY

I need it. I think by and large a lot of women need it. It's not like you can put immediate oral sex tokens in and get woman to orgasm thereby giving you some kind of video game credit.

We need buildup, dude. Enticing. Arousing. Stimulate our minds, tease our bodies. Dont go RIGHT THERE.

It's not like that for me unless I'm masturbating.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can be up for some pretty spontaneous penetration - particularly in the morning without a whole lot of foreplay, but I am never up for receiving spontaneous oral. First of all, I don’t really like it that much, and secondly, like @Fade, if it happens, I want to be squeaky clean. I don’t want to be distracted by thinking about hygiene issues. It would decrease my already tenuous enjoyment of the moment.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
gosh, my wife and i must be the outlying exception. she will suck my dick at any moment and to be quite honest, it's not even about me, she just wants a dick to suck and it might as well be mine. many times when we talk about her sucking me, i will tell her "it's not even about me"... she will snicker and smile back at me and then i try not to feel like a piece of meat. as for eating her out, she's ready and willing whenever i want, which is a lot of the times.

i will preface that we are both always aware of our own "stank" down there and if that is the case, we won't hesitate to grab and wet-wipe, freshen up, then continue forth as if nothing interrupted.

oral sex is awesome, enjoy it!

im sorry this is ask a woman and only OP can respond if male, and women

Reactions: ronin001

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't be in a relationship where my pussy was not eaten often and well. Like dessert with the antidote at the bottom.

I keep baby wipes in the bedside for early morning friskiness if I/the boy doesn't feel springtime fresh. I am not too worried about morning vagina. I mean, I'll suck his cock as a hello-how-to-you-do without him having to scrub-in. My pussy isn't known for being a pig pin, so... go to town.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought some more about it. I do have one partner who sometimes just goes for it. It's no never like I walk through the door and he sits down to eat. We are very snuggly. Very. Lots of hugging and lying in each other's arms. Usually there's some smooching first, but if I see I need to leave and he wants me to stay longer sometimes he'll just start undressing me from the waist down and I know I'm in for a treat. If it happens like that he usually kicks me out right after. But most of the time we make out first, or he gives me a foot rub and sucks my toes and works his way up.

Reactions: orangeC and 185248

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hmm.. I do want to make sure I’m clean. Maybe not freshly showered, but rinsed a bit.
And mornings? I need to pee first.and rinse..lol.

My guy will send a signal that something is on his mind, and sometimes he goes the scenic route and sometimes it’s the fast lane.
He knows I am slow to warm up, but he’s willing to take that time, buried in pubes.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I couldn't be in a relationship where my pussy was not eaten often and well.

I used to think the same thing about myself. Then something changed in our sex life, and it just doesn't happen regularly (or at all really) anymore. But... We still have an amazing connection. Everything else that happens when we're having a sexual experience makes up for not recieving oral on a regular basis.

He knows it still bothers me, but I know that he has his reasons and I don't hold it against him. I still miss how he feels when he does tho. I would be lying if I said I had never shed tears over it.

Some people probably think I exaggerate how great my sex life is because there's a lot of anonymity on this site. So, it'd be easy to make everything seem perfect and like there's no negatives in our life *ever*. It's not the case.

Rambling moment over (where da fuck did that come from?) :eyes:

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think that most guys, apart from the rare few who don't like blow jobs, would love it if their wife (who whoever else) were to just take their dick into their mouth, without any prior warning or build up. I know that when my wife just rolls over in bed and asks me if I want a blow job, I pull my dick out before she's even finished the sentence.

I just wondered if women are the same? Whenever I've done the same thing to my wife, like just outright said to her "hey shall I go down on you?" she has been a bit taken aback, and always preferred to kiss for a while first.

Obviously I'm not talking about routinely doing this, sex normally starts with kissing, touching etc, but just for the rare times when you just want to get to business and eat some pussy.
I never ask first. Why? Well I know the answer, so when I feel the urge... 99% of the time we are in bed, the other 1% is when he's stepping out of the shower... I just go down.

I would love for reciprocation. But he's the one who prefers receiving rather than giving. I take whatever I can get without complaining. I'm just happy he will let me go down on him. It's really my favorite thing ever.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I used to think the same thing about myself. Then something changed in our sex life, and it just doesn't happen regularly (or at all really) anymore. But... We still have an amazing connection. Everything else that happens when we're having a sexual experience makes up for not recieving oral on a regular basis.

He knows it still bothers me, but I know that he has his reasons and I don't hold it against him. I still miss how he feels when he does tho. I would be lying if I said I had never shed tears over it.

Some people probably think I exaggerate how great my sex life is because there's a lot of anonymity on this site. So, it'd be easy to make everything seem perfect and like there's no negatives in our life *ever*. It's not the case.

Rambling moment over (where da fuck did that come from?) :eyes:
I can relate to this. (I could have written it myself)

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Myself and my husband are very spontaneous lovers and both very highly sexed, it only takes a certain glance and we're pulling each other's clothes off, we like to be adventurous and live it on the edge so spontaneous oral is definitely a thing in our lives X

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He doesn't lick me nearly as often as I want him to. I don't bother him about it anymore.

If it happens at all in a year, I'm lucky.
That also sounds like us, I LOVE giving him oral....but it hardly happens with me getting it. Btw its not hygiene, I taste very sweet. He has neck pain. So I've learned to live without.
Everything else is off the charts great. We love & adore each other. It has always been our connection. That we had a real friendship first....it wasn't about looks...we got each other....it started in the mind. Yet the 1st time we kissed...we were hooked.
We get lost in each other on so many levels, when we make love....all else is the icing on our cake -:)

I know this is Ask a Woman & I understand the desire to be clean but to some givers the natural aroma of the lady being pleased is quite arousing. I don't mean fresh off the treadmill & walked home in the rain aroma but after a shower Friday night things can still be quite pleasant before breakfast.
My hubby doesn’t care either. I use to not let him until I was washed up and felt like everything was roses. He finally just vocalized that he didn’t mind, and didn’t care if I was fresh as a daisy. I finally let him. I’m an overall clean person, so if I’m not all “washed” up before a session, we’re both OK with it.