Oral STD

Daniel8802

1st Like
Media
Hi Everyone,

Now that its over I feel guilty; not the case before hand! I ended up going to a theater to get a bj from a guy. All that happened was he blew me, nothing else at all.

My question is what are the possibilities of getting an STD from this? Again, all that happened was he sucked me off then I left.

Now that its over of course I wish I didn't do and won't be doing it again! Thanks for all your help :)

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea are all possible. Get tested...

Evidently there is a remote chance of getting HIV as well (giver only)..

-N

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Daniel, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea take just over a week to show symptoms which will be a cough and soreness if you have them in the throat.

Warts and Herpes take up to 12 weeks to appear - Warts will be cauliflower like lumps and Herpes will be a tingling sensation followed by blisters which are highly infectious.

Good luck, if you go again to a theatre, take a condom with you and have a great time

Brinz

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Syphillis will take about a week or more to show signs. The first symptom is a "chancre" or a sore which looks like an ulceration in the skin of the penis or affected area. It is usually not painful inspite of how it looks. It is highly contagious and is treatable in this stage with antibiotics. Syphillis has three stages, and can lie dormant in between stages. In the final stage, there is some attacking of the nervous system and can lead to dementia. There is a test for it, so get tested. Good luck and wear protection.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just relax!
I`m REALLY scared of STD`s!!!
But I think you have nothing to worry about!
I know the feeling you have right now!
Relax:):):)