Oral technique advice (my situation is compromised)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Showerbag, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

Hi guys, i come here time and time again to get the best advice for my ridiculous situations. Im in a pretty compromised state right now. I have been well, since we started dating I guess. My gf has an appointment in a few months to get her sexual problems looked after so soon penetration might be possible, and for the past year ive been living off of just manual stimulation. She agreed to take a small step and try the oral thing next time we meet, in 5 weeks from now, but since penetration isnt a possibility im in a bit of a compromise. Im usually incredible at oral but i get to use my fingers to penetrate, and she doesnt like direct clitoral contact she likes rubbing above it, so im unsure of my performance. I want it to be excellent so over christmas break it will happen alot more but im so used to my technique i cant do with her, any advice from guy and girls on what you know usually works in most cases? thanks alot once again.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like when my man blows into me. I know they say never to blow in, but I love it. He covers my entire vaginal opening with his mouth, and gently blows until I feel full. There is probably some feedback that he feels, because he always knows when to stop blowing. He uses his mouth to maintain the same exact pressure for as long as he can. To me, this doesn't feel like air. it feels like a penis, exactly the same shape and size as my pussy has entered me. So. Good! While you're doing that, why not rub that spot she likes, just above her clitty?

It occurs to me that I got more sensitive to pressure on my pubic mons (which I think is where your girlfriend likes to be rubbed) as I got more sensitive on my g-spot (just inside, on the front wall, where it kind if feels like a wet kiwi). Maybe she might like to have her labia licked while you put your thumb against her g-spot, and your fingers on the spot above her clit.

3. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    They don't recommend it because it can cause an embolism (air bubble) which can give you a heart attack. Pretty good reason not to do it.

4. Twistbarbie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not exactly sure where you mean but sometimes pressing down on the pubis and even to the point of pressing the flesh down toward to clit means a larger area is stimulated without direct contact with the clit :wink:

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Doesn't seem to make biological sense to me. The only place for the air to go would be the uterus, no? And that's IF it can get past the cervix. It's not entering the bloodstream, right? Where's the path to my bloodstream? If I were pregnant, this might make more sense, but otherwise? That just doesn't make sense to me. I've heard this explanation before, but I can't say I understand (or believe) it.

#5 AlteredEgo, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  6. dolfette

Gold Member

rubbing above?
    just because you can't see the shaft, doesn't mean it's not there. direct contact on the head of her clit can be too intense, so she's asking you to rub the shaft without pulling back the hood.
    you like your shaft rubbed don't you?

7. Showerbag

Showerbag Member

haha yes i do enjoy my shaft bein rubbed lol. i think i can gently lick anywhere and so long as her clit shaft is being rubbed shes gunna really enjoy it. its a shame i gotta wait a few weeks but it'll be so worth it. ive been waiting a year for this lol cuz going down on a girl is my favorite thing ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted