Oral technique. Yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gecko4lif, Jul 16, 2010.

?

Good technique?

1. Yes, "you da man"

50.0%
  2. No, you lack refinement

50.0%
  1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    When im giving a female oral I like her clit and her labia while fingering her with my right hand (usually index and middle finger) by raking the roof of her ceiling of her vagina, usually with freestyled patterns. With my left hand I usually rub her clit vigorously or play with her nipples.

Yay or Nay on this?

2. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    How about just ask her what she likes instead? That way you don't have to play this guessing game.

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    God damn. There goes Occam's razor in action.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Less raking, more stroking. Raking sounds painful.

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

LOL@ raking
    LOL@ freestyled

6. D_Sandy_Krautch

D_Sandy_Krautch New Member

Me personally... "freestyle patterns" don't do me any good if the goal is orgasm. Licking the labia doesn't either. Everything feels good, sure... but if the goal is orgasm, it's all about firm (not frantic or hard), rhythmic, and consistent movement. Focus has to be on the clit and the gspot. Flat tongue rather than pointed. Sucking (gentle but firm) on the clit is always good. Pretty much just do that till you're pretty sure you're gonna die... Yep. Again though, that's just me. Every woman is different.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't like oral so I won't vote. I do like fingering though - the deeper the better.

8. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nice try!

You should definitely ask your partner at the time if you can work it into the moment. I prefer something softer to begin with. Licking all over is good and not just concentrating on the clitoras for me because that can be alittle to much especially in the beginning. Adding 1-2 fingers is good for me as well. The more you talk to your partner about it the more she may open up :eek:)

9. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is stroking lol raking was just the first word that came to mind lol. I also dont have any fingernails

10. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, I can tell you it wouldn't work on my wife (she doesn't like being fingered) although I'm sure it would work for some.

In my experience with women and cunnilingus, what snarkysuccubus said about it would come closest to what would work for the majority of women. When starting off, variety is good, kissing the inner thighs, gentle licking around the labia majora and between the labia majora and minora, teasing apart the labia minora with your tongue and running your tongue up alongside the clit and lightly flicking your tongue over it (keeping it well-lubricated either with her juices or your saliva, usually both) with light (but not too light) stroking of her perineum, belly, inner thighs.

Once she is well-warmed up though, most women need you to focus on the clit and settle into a steady, predictable rhythm so that she can focus on it and build up to orgasm. As she said, a flat tongue often works better than a pointed one. And you never stop until she grabs you by the ears and pulls you off.

Eating pussy is like starting a woodworking project. If you are going to have a good result, you need to exercise care and patience and never focus on how long it is taking. Otherwise it is a waste a time and good wood.

11. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It would be much easier to ask whoever you're with, as women like different things. For example, personally I hate it when a guy plays with my nipples. They're hypersensitive, and it's an irritant to me. But some guys just think that because their last 10 girlfriends liked their nipples played with, that it's ok to do it to everyone.

I haven't had a guy go down on me in so long, I forgot what it feels like.. lol

12. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe because real men dont live in washington state :cool:

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This almost made me want oral . . .

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'll share this with you, a thing TheBF does that no one else has ever done. Before he gets to the actual licking, TheBF will sometimes do this kiss/suck/bite thing on the area above my pubis mont, just like you would on a woman's neck below her ear. It feels wonderful and drives me wild. Instant wetness! No one else had ever done it to me before, so it's not something I could request for him to do.

Also, I love it when he uses his hands while he's down there, touching my thighs, my hips, my waist, all the way up to my breasts. Feels so luxurious! A lot like when a woman touches your abs or grabs your ass while she's sucking you.

For orgasm, I prefer clit focused licking only myself, but I like it when he starts off all over and gives my labia some attention, sort of like when a woman pays your balls some attention before she puts your cock in her mouth to suck you off, I imagine.

Pay attention to her sounds. When she moans the loudest, try redoing what you were doing that made her respond like that. Sometimes I can't exactly tell what he just did with his tongue, so I couldn't describe it if I tried, but I am communicating with my "oooOOOHHoo" and moans.

I've never been into fingering during oral, but it's possible that someone else's technique would work for me. I do enjoy g-spot stimulation with toys. TheBF very rarely ever fingers me during oral sex. Now I'm curious... Maybe a toy would be better than his fingers for this. I wonder how coordinated he is... Hmmmm..... :33:

#14 petite, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  15. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL.. nah.. I'm a transplant here.. their standards are higher here than back home. Not worried. I spent the first 17 years of my life without it lol.

16. D_Sandy_Krautch

D_Sandy_Krautch New Member

:notworthy: :fing02: aaannnnnddddd where's the sign up sheet for the classes you should surely be teaching? :)

17. dolfette

Gold Member

raking?
    get the fuck out here!!

if you're going to eat me, eat me like you're a starving man who just found the buffet.
    i don't like fingers poking around in there, prodding around the walls, it feels fricking horrible.

18. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I came just from reading that, you pussy hound.

19. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am da man overall, but I have a breathing problem that's going to be fixed hopefully with surgery next week (nasal passages being rebuilt) and that has really bothered me during oral because I can deep throat my guy for a little then I have to stop and take a break because I can't breathe while I'm doing it. I have been lucky to have a supportive partner who acts like he doesn't notice, but I really hope after this is fixed (obviously blowjobs aren't the primary reason for the surgery) that I can truly pleasure him by staying on his cock for as long as he needs rather than starting and stopping like I do now.

20. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

You're a lucky girl to have such as awesome BF. That sounds amazing.

QUOTE=petite;2884592]I'll share this with you, a thing TheBF does that no one else has ever done. Before he gets to the actual licking, TheBF will sometimes do this kiss/suck/bite thing on the area above my pubis mont, just like you would on a woman's neck below her ear. It feels wonderful and drives me wild. Instant wetness! No one else had ever done it to me before, so it's not something I could request for him to do.

Also, I love it when he uses his hands while he's down there, touching my thighs, my hips, my waist, all the way up to my breasts. Feels so luxurious! A lot like when a woman touches your abs or grabs your ass while she's sucking you.

For orgasm, I prefer clit focused licking only myself, but I like it when he starts off all over and gives my labia some attention, sort of like when a woman pays your balls some attention before she puts your cock in her mouth to suck you off, I imagine.

Pay attention to her sounds. When she moans the loudest, try redoing what you were doing that made her respond like that. Sometimes I can't exactly tell what he just did with his tongue, so I couldn't describe it if I tried, but I am communicating with my "oooOOOHHoo" and moans.

I've never been into fingering during oral, but it's possible that someone else's technique would work for me. I do enjoy g-spot stimulation with toys. TheBF very rarely ever fingers me during oral sex. Now I'm curious... Maybe a toy would be better than his fingers for this. I wonder how coordinated he is... Hmmmm..... :33:[/QUOTE]

Draft saved Draft deleted