Oral vs. Penetration

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So question for the ladies...

It seems like it's generally easier for most women to orgasm when the guy is going down on them than it is when the guy is penetrating them.

But between the two, what is more arousing?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One vote for oral from our feminine side - I mean Wifey, not me. She says she loves when I penetrate, but when she says "my favorite" it means oral. She says it's only by a slight margin, translated to mantalk means I'd rather do that than anything else.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Which is more arousing? Both make me cum - I will surrender neither orgasm in favour of the other - it's Sophie's fucking choice I tell you!!

WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH??!?

Please :smile:

Last edited:

B_kristi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like most things, it depends.

I absolutely love having oral performed on me. I don't orgasm that way very often. But, love the attention.

Penetration is orgasmic. Especially if I am on top.

Today I'd vote for me riding on top as I lean and place my nipples in range of your tongue.

Or, ask me tomorrow.

What do guys prefer?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont have clitoral orgasms from penetration. But if i had my choice between having orgasms from oral sex or having penetration for the rest of my life i'd be penetration hands down every time. Which is probably why i get fucked a lot more than i get oral....

B_kristi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know that I get penetration overwhelmingly more often. Maybe 2 to 1. both pleasurable; just different. like a guy I dated who tried to understand and said driving fast and wild in his sports car down the winding road is great and so is leisurely drive in country with great tunes playin. Choose based on mood and circumstance.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is something so intimate and sexy about oral that i really love, but penetration is what is going to give me an orgasm before oral. feeling a big cock inside me makes a world of difference.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I mighta post this before on some other thread but for me just cuz how I'm built I def. vote penetration cuz I cant orgasm from oral my bf used to try but my clit just really doesn't work right I'm pretty sure. I still think I'm lucky overall but yeah thats my vote :smile:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which is more arousing? Both make me cum - I will surrender neither orgasm in favour of the other - it's Sophie's fucking choice I tell you!!

Get yourself any of these: two men, a man and a dildo/vibrator or his hand while in a 69, or a woman and her hands/a dildo/vibrator (If you are not bisexual or lesbian sorry I do not know if you are or not?), and you can easily have both Miss Dylan Thomas! :smile:

hud-Why is it stupid? It's true and I do not think of sex in heteronormative terms of sex being only the penetration of a penis into an anus or a vagina.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Get yourself any of these: two men, a man and a dildo/vibrator or his hand while in a 69, or a woman and her hands/a dildo/vibrator (If you are not bisexual or lesbian sorry I do not know if you are or not?)

Oh I didn't say I wanted both at the same time - the OP asked me to state which I preferred, and I can't chose between the two

Both at the same time is very possible and Hick is more than capable of being inventive and dexterous enough to provide me with simultaneous g-spot and clitoral orgasm both with and without the use of props :smile:

I hope you are Sophie otherwise that is a lot of power to give poor Soph :yup:

A frivolous quip, implying an impossible choice, towards a somewhat less frivolous cultural reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie's_Choice_(film)

Sophie is arrested and sent to Auschwitz with her children [...] Upon arrival, the Germans force her to decide which of her children will live and which will will die. Jan, Sophie's son, is sent to the children's camp, and her daughter, Eva, is sent to her death in Crematorium Two.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So question for the ladies...

It seems like it's generally easier for most women to orgasm when the guy is going down on them than it is when the guy is penetrating them.

But between the two, what is more arousing?
Penetration, no cunnilingus, hmmm, I can't decide. :redface::rolleyes:

Agreed! :biggrin1:

D

deleted356736

I generally give my wife both, oral followed by intercourse. I am surprised, however, at the numbers of women here who prefer intercourse and quite who are more orgasmic through it. You can always learn something.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves the feeling both and Os are different. When she gets both she prefers the penetration to be last. We either do oral/penetration or oral sandwich with oral in the middle.

Last edited:

Cherry_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't been able to ever have an orgasm through penetration so I would have to say I prefer oral. I love both though and wouldn't want to have to choose.
I'm envious of all you women who can orgasm that way!