Oral with big one more fun?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thisandthat20022003, Oct 28, 2005.

1. thisandthat20022003

thisandthat20022003 New Member

For those of you who have swallowed big ones: is it more or less fun than with smaller cocks?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    the first few times can feel a bit more rewarding (you gotta be even more careful with teeth for starters :p)

3. Kat

Kat Member

I love the size of my husband but this is the one area that I prefer a smaller penis. It's been a long time since I've given another guy a blow job but with those smaller guys I could enjoy it more and could do more. With my husband it is just a struggle getting the head of his cock in my mouth. We have pretty much given up on me giving him a decent blowjob. He does love going down on me though!!!

kat

4. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    Blowing an above average guy definitely gets me turned on even more than the smaller guys, but it is a lot harder to get the entire thing in my mouth. Hopefully sometime soon (before I make the transition from cute young and gay to old ugly queen) I'll get to be "more skilled" with the larger guys.

5. modernhomo

modernhomo New Member

Maybe I just have a big mouth, I don't know. But I love to deep throat hung dudes....and I like the response from guys who have never or rarely been deep throated. Only one guy I have not been able to deep throat, and that was because of his girth. He said he was 12" long, and maybe he was, I have never seen anything that big before or since, but I could only get 4-5 inches in my mouth because he got so thick that my mouth couldn't open any further. It was still fun to suck though. Then he fucked me twice, which was an experience...I guess asses stretch more than mouths. I had to take the next day off of work though. haha

Also I was with this 8"uncut, short, latin, married guy, and he fucked my face/throat so hard he busted my lip. He also went in & out of my throat like it was an ass or something, because when he was done I had a hard time swallowing water. Do throats stretch??? I don't know that much about biology.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Jace:

When they get that rough with oral then it's time for them to meet Mr. Teeth.

7. modernhomo

modernhomo New Member

I never use my teeth, only lips, tongue, throat, hands...lots of spit hehe

Draft saved Draft deleted