oral

noob: my lady friend, LOVES me to go down on her, so anybody got any tips to make it EXTRA special for her?? She gets very wet before i've even started, and really likes it, but i want to make it really nice for her and totally blow her mind!

Share your tips! ;D

rainfletcher: Go get 'the art of the famale orgasm.' I don't remember the author, but it's the girl from Sex in the City. Not only is it a fantastic guide for guys, but the section on orally satisfying a woman is a must read for males everywhere!!!

Plus, going down on a girl is the best known method for preparing a woman for intercouruse! OK....one of the best...:)

My fiancee loves what I learned, and sex is easier for us now because she's wetter and more relaxed...

two_fister: I've one trick I always use, it's an oldie but goodie, it's the old alphabet trick...
while going down on a women, you use your tounge to make each letter on her clitoris.
This always works for me.

sammygirly: Umm, word of warning - too much direct clitoral stimulation can just get uncomfortable...it's a very sensitive spot

noob: how do you know when its too much? when she goes ooh stop???????

two_fister: I guess I need to clarify...
I didn't mean just stay on the clitoris.
This is an overall movement.
...and if you're on the clitoris, the tounge movements are rather light.
I kinda thought everyone would assume the afore mentioned things.....but you know what happens when you assume... :-/

sammygirly: If she's like me, she'll pull away slightly or start to get antsy...but of course, you'll probably just think she's really excited, which could be the case too...

Alright - if you're fortunate enough to have a girl that will actually say "enough" or guide you to move...then you're lucky...the key is variation here. Keep things changing - don't do too much of the same thing for too long...and remember, the clitoris is like raw nerve ending...sometimes what feels reallll good for one second, will just be ouch the next second...

Confused yet?