oral?

james123

1st Like
Media
ladies, can you tell me some good techniques for eating out my gf, what does your guy do to you that makes you explode?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't help you with that situation yet...

Im an aprentice too to trully enjoy to the point to explode.

But for sure you are going to have a lot of suggestion about that, ok?

:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess the most important thing is to find a rhythm she likes and stick to that, vary it a little between long slow licks and short circular ones.

And i know alot of girls dont like to much saliva but personally i like alot, to the point of just spit on me first so work out her preference of that also.

Also dont be afraid to get your fingers in there either.

Tinstaafl

Just Browsing
Media
A couple of past girlfriends used to love it when I was able to suck their inner labia while using my tongue on their clit. Needed the right positon & they had to have inner labia large enough to let my lips reach & enclose them while my tongue was still able to swirl or stroke their clit.

The position that worked best was either 69 with me on top or by their side, chin on/near their mons.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
The best advice I can give is to have her tell you what feels good and what doesn't and figure out the best way to please her. Every girl is going to like different speeds, different amounts of pressure, different patterns, etc. You have to be vocal about oral sex for it to be good, and I think the same thing can apply for women giving men head as well.

I like to start off with slow, light circular motions around my clit, and as I get worked up, I like the guy to slowly speed up and start to do faster and faster up and down strokes. Repeart that process two or three times and I'm there.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience has only been with my wife and she has never been able to tell me what she likes, she will tell me if something isn't working but often those motions are what she has liked in the past and will like again in five minutes.

I pay attention to the subtle and sometimes not so subtle movements that her body can't help making. Her gyrations always amaze me and I tell her that sometimes her clit does somersaults.

Pay attention and keep doing what she reacts to sexually.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Love-it said:
My experience has only been with my wife and she has never been able to tell me what she likes, she will tell me if something isn't working but often those motions are what she has liked in the past and will like again in five minutes.

Im the same, my guy askes me constanlty for tips on what he should be doing and how but as soon as he does it i realise its not what i want. Now he dosent ask and does what he thinks and the suprise of not knowing is much better for me.

As for advice id also say suck hard on her clit, get a good strong suction on it and hold for a second or two, release it a little and suck it back in even harder. Its a good move especially towards the end when she is almost about to orgasm

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Lee_M said:
Im the same, my guy askes me constanlty for tips on what he should be doing and how but as soon as he does it i realise its not what i want. Now he dosent ask and does what he thinks and the suprise of not knowing is much better for me.

As for advice id also say suck hard on her clit, get a good strong suction on it and hold for a second or two, release it a little and suck it back in even harder. Its a good move especially towards the end when she is almost about to orgasm
Wow. For me, when I'm getting close to coming having my clit sucked hard like that is way too uncomfortable! Love-Its advice about doing what gets her moving sexually is a great way to go about it if she's not very vocal about what she wants, or maybe isn't even sure what she wants. My hips definately start rocking when he's doing it right. For me, I didn't really know what I wanted, and therefore oral wasn't always as good. It was only after I started to masturbate and get to know myself and what got me off that I was able to pass the knowledge on to my partner.