orally taking coke and anal

andybdjuk

Just Browsing
Media
Can coke be taken oraly and if so what are the effects and differences and what does it feel like to be receive anal whilst on coke,

Cheers

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course cocaine can be taken orally--get a weird numbing sometimes at the back of the throat, along the tongue, along the gums, it almost tickles as it starts to amuse and delight you, after that sex was never as much of an interest as getting the next drink (which was the real purpose of it in the first place--to booze up some more without getting tired or too sick).

Cocaine and oral sex were strange--honestly never tried any other format of sex with coke.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a boss that used to take it orally. Plus, he used to rub coke on his gums. It made him look like a rat. He'd constantly push his lips back and forth accross his numb gums. I thought he had Turrette's It looked ridiculous, and made it difficult for him to close sales for me. It freaked my clients out. Some of the more functional cokeheads there did a much better job. But then, they snorted theirs. People I know who've snorted coke habitually have ended up with nasal and sinus problems requiring surgery. One even burned a hole through her septum and soft palate. You should hear her speak. It sounds so bizarre! I'm sure most people believe her story about a deviated septum back in the 80's. But some of us know the truth because some others of us have big mouths. I also lost a job because of a cokehead once. I thought she was functional, and considering she hasn't been sober once in probably 16 years, she was. However, she lost some of my paperwork, making it seem like I took a vacation without putting in my leave of absence. Nice. So yeah. Go on and take your coke, and take it orally. Just stay out of society. until you're done, and be careful of the oral sex. You don't want to have any accidents with your numb mouth. Remember the last time the dentist gave you novacaine? All the chemicals that end in "caine" are of the same derivative.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coke is often taken orally when you've fucked your nose up too much to continue snorting it. I don't do it anymore but by the time I kicked the habit I would get severe nose bleeds.

If you want to take the stuff though don't bother taking it orally unless you want to numb the mouth for any reason. The fastest and best hit is obtained through the nasal passages. And always chew gum unless you want the inside of your cheeks to be chewed off.

If you see someone who can happily take coke orally then you've got a guy with a problem on your hands. Unless you're used to it it tastes fucking horrible!

Sex on Coke is fantastic though :biggrin1:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had coke eaten off my pussy before, it's okay....nothing great. Actually (as others have said) it numbed me down there for a while, but not so much I couldn't feel anything. I used to do a lot of coke, but don't anymore. I usually would snort half the line, and eat the rest, just becuase I liked having the numb feeling in my mouth. And yes, sex is amazing on coke, you can go forever and ever. This post however is not advocating the use of cocaine, it is highly addictive, fairly expensive, and can cause all sorts of problems. I'm a much happier and healthier person now that I don't use.....and have great sex without it. Plus I don't have to spend a day recooping.

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coke is one of the dirtiest drugs you can do. I love it, but I wont touch the stuff anymore. There's fucking gasoline in it.

Well, there are several things that they can use to cut coke. I wont go into it in great detail, but the lower quality stuff out there can contain MUCH worse things than a few simple hydrocarbons. Question is: Do you trust your dealer?

(easy answer: no f**king way)

I prefer MDMA (Ecstacy). Sex on that?! Oh. My. God.

chemsandcum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the numbing effect can be good for anal sex - if the guy has a really thick cock it may help the first few moments.. then again: either you're horny and you want to get fucked (mind over matter - it WILL fit then) ot you're not (then go do your ironing instead and have Mr. Horsecock do the windows)
Did I say it was good for anal sex?

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can coke be taken oraly and if so what are the effects and differences and what does it feel like to be receive anal whilst on coke,

Cheers

I would advise you to never, ever, use psychoactive drugs (including alcohol) to "enhance" sex.

-- People tend to do things and put themselves in situations while on drugs that they would not while sober. That can be dangerous with something as powerful as sex.
-- Drugs will only interfere with the mind/body connection that is necessary for truly satisfying sex. Your brain is your most important sex organ. Fogging it with drugs can do no good.
-- Over time, drug use will drag your body and mind down, and your sex life can only suffer.

Keep your mind and your body healthy, respect your partners (whether you are with them for 30 minutes or 30 years), approach sex intelligently and honestly, and you will be amazed at the results.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i've never done any drugs in my life, however...

i have a recurring fantasy about cocaine. i take my favorite 2 women back to my house and put a small pile of cocaine on each of their assholes and gleefully snort it off.

yeah, perhaps gross to some people, but i like women's butts. clean, of course. i think i have whatever problem that rocco guy has. when i got into my late 20s i starting becoming REALLY interested in women's assholes.