Order of exercises? Plus progress update.

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
Just a quick question. I've been doing PE for just over 3 months now and am wondering about the best/most effective order in which to do the exercises. I usually do my warm up (usually a hot shower), then multi-directional stretches (5 directions, 1 minute each direction, 3 sets), then weight hanging, then jelqs and squeezes, then cum and cooldown.

Is there a more effective order in which to do the exercises? Also, what are some more girth-centric exercises? My girth isn't advancing like I'd like it to. Of course this last month has been very hectic in my personal and professional life, so I haven't been able to do PE as much as I should. Attached is my journal.

Thanks for any and all advice!! :smile:

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest doing girth work before length work in most cases because I've found that intense stretches exhaust the penis in a way that can make doing girth work immediately afterwards difficult. The exception is if you have a tendency to get too erect during girth exercises.

Focusing all of your energy on the squeeze should give you better results. There are men that claim other movements to be more effective than the squeeze (like clamping), but they're much riskier to perform.

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
So should I do more squeezes and fewer jelqs or should I keep the jelqs up around 100, and add more squeezes? I started clamping again yesterday. It seems to work better if I do it before my jelqs, then do jelqs, then squeezes. For me at least.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So should I do more squeezes and fewer jelqs or should I keep the jelqs up around 100, and add more squeezes? I started clamping again yesterday. It seems to work better if I do it before my jelqs, then do jelqs, then squeezes. For me at least.

You might try eliminating jelqs altogether for awhile. Unless you've been stuck at a plateau for a long time, I wouldn't suggest doing any clamping- especially when intense squeezes can get the job done.