Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has this happened to anyone?

I have never been comfortable ordering toys or lube or whatever adult stuff it may be through the mail because I was always worried it would get delivered to the wrong place since I live in an apartment complex and I get other people's mail a lot. But for some reason I wanted to order some lube that was really cheap on amazon.

So, I gave in and bought it and put in my exact address and the unit and even the building I am in since there is multiple buildings on the site. I was lucky enough to get a tracking number and I tracked it till it said "DELIVERED". I go outside and of course there is nothing there and I have been home all day so I would have heard if he brought it up. (I don't know why he would have though). So I contact USPS and they say it should be delivered...yet there is no package. 3 days after the status says delivered and still nothing...:confused:

I was actually laughing at this because here I never order stuff like lube or sex toys online because I think it will get lost and what happens the one time I decided to do it? It gets lost! :biglaugh:

So has this happened to anyone else? What should my next step be if anyone has any idea?

D_Knobby Bare

Account Disabled
Media
Just ring up the firm that you ordered from and explaint he problem and also contact who delivered the product even if you have to say you were sorting out a stag/hen night hence the toys and lube if your embarrased say you were in all that day and nothing arrived

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So has this happened to anyone else? What should my next step be if anyone has any idea?

Call the company and tell them you never received the item.
Call the post office and file a claim and complaint.
Contact your credit card or method of payment to dispute the charge.

I had a problem once where a package was apparently left at my doorstep because I never got it. I told the postal carrier to not leave any packages on my doorstep because anyone who can enter the building can steal it. I told her to leave my package at the post office and I will pick it up.

Last edited:

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sweet guys thanks for your responses!

So, so far I e-mailed the company I ordered it from through amazon.com...so far they haven't written back. I have also contacted the post office and I give them my tracking number and they say it is invalid even though the online USPS thinks its just fine...so they aren't that helpful, but luckily my mail carrier was there so I talked to him and he said that he may have misplaced it and he will check when he arrives here later in all the package areas.

So I guess if this doesn't work and he can't find it I will just have to ask the seller to maybe send a new one to the post office instead of to my apartment (since it's obviously a black hole) or ask for my money back. I think it would be rather hard since the seller has all the proof online saying that the package was delivered... I wonder how i could fight that one if I don't receive it.