Ordering Stainless Steel Split Collars

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lawnboy246, May 18, 2007.

1. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

Looking to find the cheapest place, but still with great quality in the US where you can order Stainless Steel Split Collars. Most of the places I have found so far are outside of the US and shipping really impacts the total price.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

What is a split collar? Is that like a collar stay?

3. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

Updated the title; it is a ball stretcher

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    It doesn't say in your OP but have you tried Adam Male Catalogue or Colt Studios...?

5. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

Didn't think of either of those; do you have a website you can provide for them or any additional information with the direct URL for those items? I wasn't aware that either of them carried split collars.

6. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Save yourself a lot of money. Go to a Grainger Industrial Supply store. They are called split shaft collars.

7. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

Wow! 199 variations...going to my local GIS store on Monday to check them out. :) Curious though are they rough at all or polished as smooth as the others?

8. scott7.5

scott7.5 New Member

Albums:
  9. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

10. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

11. Digdug-lee

Digdug-lee New Member

Alright! Thanks fellows! I've been wondering what the industrial name for those was.
    I knew if i could get the proper name for them I could find them through a cheap venue.
    $23.00 is super cheap....they want anywhere from 65.00 to 140.00 for one of the collars through the specialty sex shops.
    As long as I can get the collar cheap i can do my own mods to it,like tapping holes for adding weights and such.

12. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

I agree; however after looking into the sizes, with a 1 1/2 inch ID the only width I could find is 9/16; so you would either have to go with 2 of those which would be the closest to a 28mm size.

13. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I paid through the ass for my set of weights from Great Britain. But they were of superb quality. I have worn them almost daily for months and must tell you something. When you get above 3.5 lbs they are extremely uncomfortable because of the bulk so close to your body. I have added a variation. Try the weighted ball pouches that strap above the balls but the weight hangs below and surrounds your balls with cushiony soft leather. You will still have room above that pouch for a pound of two of your split rings. I at the moment am wearing a 3 lb weighted pouch and 1.5 lb split ring and though that is a lot of machinery to have on my balls, it is reasonably comfortable even for doing yard work.

The bag will hang down one leg of your trousers so don't wear snug trousers with any of these ball stretchers.

I have also invested in an assortment of leather ball stretchers that I use to maintain the sack length when weights are just impossible to use, but above 4 inches they are problematic also. I had hoped to work up to the 8 inch one I had made for me, but it looks doubtful that I could ever wear that one as much trouble as my 5 and 6 inch one are.

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  15. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

16. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I don't think Grainger will sell to you retail. McMaster-Carr will, but you'll have to order it on the 'net - it doesn't have the same sort of distributor network Grainger has.

- McMaster.com
    - type "collar" into search box
    - hit "split collars" on left

Stainless and black oxide on steel are the same weight, .28 lbs/cubic inch.

I can't believe this is serious.

17. lawnboy246

lawnboy246 New Member

I actually ordered one from a local Grainger store. They will sell to anyone, but if you don't have a business account with them, all sales are final. The problem I ran into with Grainger was trying to find a 28-30mm size.

Looked on McMaster and had the same problem. Were you able to find this size on McMaster?

Draft saved Draft deleted