Organ Sadly Neglected

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NAGAII, Sep 27, 2006.

1. NAGAII

NAGAII New Member

While there is general agreement on the merit of a large penis re
    visual and sensual (tactile) pleasure, little has been said here re the excitement generated (insofar as I am concerned) by an encounter with a woman who has a large clitoris.

I personally find my own arousal enhanced during foreplay by a clitoris that I can actually feel harden and swell under my touch or the laving and carresses of my lips and tongue.

I consider myself the most fortunate of men in that, in my lifetime, I have had the pleasure (on a number of occasions in Asia, Europe, and in the States) and the delight, of a sexual encounter with a woman blessed with a large clitoris. Unhappily, the Freudians are going to open up on me with both barrels re my fascination with a large clitoris.

Fire away, survivors of Psych 101! I know what has afforded me incomparable pleasure during my lifetime.

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Hi and welcome, Naga..:smile:

For sure you are no alone with your fascination with large clitoris...

The thread below is about it...:wink:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/29214-clitorally-well-endowed.html?highlight=big+clits

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Clitorises are facinating to me no matter what the size. The biggest one I've ever seen was a little bigger than a marble. I can't say I have a preference exactly, but visually I prefer a medium sized clitoris -- just enough to be poking out to nibble and suck on, without feeling like I'm giving head to a micropenis ;).

Draft saved Draft deleted