Orgasm after Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by GoneA, Dec 2, 2005.

1. GoneA

Gold Member

what happens when you don't "contemplate cuming alot of times"? do you cum a lot then? in addition, if you masturbate frequently you chances of ejaculating 'several times' dwindles greatly.

i wish i could show more empathy but, i've never been "fin to go crazy". then again i could've, seeing as i don't know what it means.

2. hardboy_fll

hardboy_fll Member

Your body is a living organism, not a machine.

It does not respond identically every time you try to do something. Same way a superstar baseball player goes through a slump or an unknown hits a home run to put his team into the playoffs. You never know.

Your mind is your most powerful sex organ so you could be thinking yourself into or out of multiple orgasms. You hinted as much.

Also, the time of day and how much you have to do that day (or not) could be weighing on your mind and keeping you from enjoying the moment. Maybe you're hungry or you just ate, maybe your body needs to recover from your last session of multiple orgasms before it can attempt another sesh. There's a lot involved in having a good time.

You pretty much have to go with the flow. You can't force your body to do something that it is not ready to do, even though popular culture insists that you should be able to.

One thing's for certain: worrying about it WILL make it less enjoyable and might cause further trouble like this. Relax and enjoy.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

well known saying amoung hookers, "The only guy who wants to come twice is the guy who hasn't come once".

What you are describing is a well known phenomena amoung sex workers, a lot of guys fantasise about coming over and over, all over the place. The truth is that our bodies have limitations and we can only do what we can. Often, that intense DESIRE that had you wanting to shoot load after load is what subsides after you cum. Hell, a lot of guys are not into sex at all after they get off (which I think is pretty weird).

If you really WANT to be able to do this, you will probably have to "work out" so to speak and force yourself to masturbate after you've come to find out where your threshholds are and how far they can be increased. That's what I had to do.

4. hardboy_fll

hardboy_fll Member

Males are wired differently. Most times a guy is chemically spent internally after orgasm and the physiological processes that led to being horny in the first place turn off the spigots.

However, if the desire is there, as you point out, it can carry over into extended sexual stamina. This has happened to me several sweet times.

You do have a point in that if you study Tantric sexual techniques they can lead you to approach sex in a better way, and that in turn can lead to longer and more pleasurable sex play, so I suppose that could be considered practicing. It also has to do with the amount and type of exercise you get, your diet, and a lot of other things that are not generally considered. Being healthier can allow you to go longer in the sack.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

This happens to me and I have some male friends that have this happe to tham as well. I have known guys for whom anal sex became uncomfortable once they got off. After I orgasm, I can be spent (cuz I do give my all sexually) and am usually just ready to kiss/cuddle or just lay there exhausted before cleaning up. There are also chemical endorphins that are released in the male brain upon orgasm that have a dopamine-like effect, which is why a lot of guys just want to sleep/nap afterwards.

6. brodie6

brodie6 New Member

Hi from an Aussie guy.. You can have a bigger & better orgasm by 'edging' (stop/start masturbating). Surprised nobody mentioned it. Ther are sites on the net with full details..When I first tried it, I nearly collapsed with ecstasy, shot a full load then felt another load coming.... mate ,it was good!

Draft saved Draft deleted