orgasm and peeing

wawwiz: I have a slight problem with my mate, don't know where else to ask, everytime she has a orgasm she pees, now I find this a little disconforting when I am giving her oral satisfaction,is this unhealthy for me? Anyone know? Can't really ask WEBMD on this one. I love to eat it but am concerned. She exercises regulary (kegal) but her climaxes are extreme and she says she can't help it.
Please advise.
Thanks

Tender: it is my guess that your wife ejaculates, and is not peeing on you .
yes?
Tender

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Tender, my ex and I were married for a couple of years before she finally had her first orgasm. And she peed all over us.

Up until that point we'd be going at it hot and heavy and she'd suddenly complain that she had to pee, sometimes jumping right up from bed and heading for the bathroom. Try as I might, I couldn't convinced her to go with it since she was about to orgasm.

When orgasm finally happened she was mortified initially at the mess (we ended up having to put a moisture barrier under the sheets) but the memory of the feelings she had experienced eventually led to it happening again.

Finally we were able to enjoy full-out, orgasmic sex without the urination.

I urge patience and understanding, wawwiz.

Pecker

Before I met my wife, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in in a few times.

wawwiz: Kewl; guess after 27years I finally am getting it right (the otherside maybe she's finally letting loose) either way, now I can get down to some serious eating!!! ;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The first question is: is it urine? I know that some people out there still don't believe that women can ejaculate, but they can. Do not make her feel bad for making you both wet. Think of it as a compliment that you gave her such a strong orgasms that she lost control of her bladder. Most likely it is female ejaculate and she had a very strong orgasm. next time, smell and taste it (it won't kill you if it is urine) that way you know for sure.Note, there is some urine in female ejaculate because the fluid comes out the urethraAlso, when women have g-spot orgasms, they do get the urge to pee

Tender: well i just want to ditto everything geo said....

very well written...

:)
Tender

aussiechick63: Ditto Geo and Tender.
I find I ejaculate every time I have a lot of g spot stimulation.
And it is definitely not urine.
Enjoy what is happening between you and your partner Wawwiz.

Tender: yeah, see? its a compliment ...
it means your doing *something* right....
;)
Tender

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my regular girls is a big squirter. I love it when she is riding me and just floods the bed. I know I am hitting all the right spots and the orgasm she has after I make her squrit is so intense, she has stomach cramps. Now that is an orgasm!