orgasm and thrusting

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
when you are having an orgasm do you stop thrusting completely or continue to thrust throughout your ejaculation?

If I haven't cum in several days I usually will stop thrusting right before the first burst as my cockhead becomes way to sensitive to continue.If it only ben a day or so I will give 2 to 3 thrust before stopping.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Isn't it cool how diverse the male body is? I keep thrusting all during my orgasm until the feeling wanes away completely. But right after that my cockhead does become very, very sensitive.

I would say if you pull out of the vagina and but keep thrusting with your cock moving on top of the woman's pubic area maybe it won't touch your sensitive head as much and you can keep goin'.

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to cum deep inside - so I keep the thrusts short and deep while blowing my load. Just talking about it makes me want to do it now - so I must go!:biggrin1:

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Unique question.

I tend to stop actually, even better if it's one of those beatiful moments when she's cumming too. NOTHING beats that

I don't really go soft though after I cum so after the first orgasm's over (at least the first time) I really go after it. Probably way too hard, but I'm a senseless animal when I'm having sex. I pay attention, because I get off on them getting off, but I am completely animalistic about orgasm.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually my leg muscles tense up and I can't keep the normal motion going, so I'll just press in deeply, relax and enjoy the orgasm.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My tendency has always been to at least slow down because of increased sensitivity, but I really try to keep going to make sure she's getting everything she can from it (assuming she's not finishing up too).

Of course, when she's on top, I have far less choice in the matter. :wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually thrust through orgasm. I go faster when I start, and then slow my thrusting, and make sure I've got all my penis inside my gf by going as deep as I can until my pubes are against hers as I get closer to orgasm. So it's slow thrust, then grind, then slow pull out and repeat. I love the feeling of my penis sliding in and out of my own cum.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on the rhythym that's going on. Usually, I'll feel my penis fill out to maximum size (the head in particular) and just keep on thrusting, perhaps slightly faster, until every drip is gone. Agree with the comment about sensitivity afterwards, though.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to stop just before my first ejaculation - my glas get too sensitive after that. Whe I am being sucked off, I try to tell the other party to stop, but it does not always work. When that happens, the feeling is too intense and I don't enjoy it that much - the after glow don't seem to take "glow" afterwards.

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I keep penetrating and thrusting quickly until the whole act is over - if I stop just before orgasm it doesn't feel as intense as it would if I carried on.

If the girlfriend and I are having slow, deep, romantic, meaningful love making though, we will either stop thrusting all together or carry on slowly.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thrusts go faster as the Big O approaches.
Then this plateau where everything tenses up, breathing stops and holds. (I sometimes keep thrusting thru this, but other times I just ram it as far in as I can and hold it there)
then the ejaculation spurts, breathing, hearing, blood to the brain is restored . ( I sometimes keep thrusting to get in further, without pulling out on each ejaculation)

My gf has said she likes the pulsing of my knob inside her

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I do also accelerate my thrusts as orgasm approaches. When i reach it i do not stop thursting, also because sometimes i get hard immediatly afterwards and go on having sex.

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband usually stops completely when he cums. He comes the hardest when I'm on top, grinding into him....I can tell because his eyes start rolling back and he gets this "face". usually, I'll keep bobbing up and down while he's cumming....unless I'm cumming too, then if we go at the same time, we do slow, deep thrusts.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you be interested in a womans perspective?

I love when the guy has that final convulsive thrust and grinds deep into me like he's trying to get his whole body inside. It's amzing how good that feels.

When I'm on top, and I have the kind of orgasm where it feels like my uterus is throbbing, my spine seizes up and I can't move until its over. If the guy keeps moving in long slow strokes right down to the base he can make it laaaa-aaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aast much longer.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the guys I've watched fucking their g/f pound hard and fast (perhaps because they are showing off and like being watched). Their thrusting builds up till their balls are slamming into the girl and their fucking tends to get very wet and squelches with every thrust.

The juices from their fucking drip down both his and her inner thigs and big gobs of their sex fluids are pumped out of her and hit his balls. With orgasm, some guys are quiet and you only know they're coming as they slam into her and try to bury their cock deep inside her.

About 50% become very vocal, grunting and groaning with their whole body spasming - the muscles of their body being very well defined and glistening with sex-sweat.

Many guys remain erect after cuming and (especially when they are being watched), continue to trust into her - the sound of a cock sliding in and out of all that spunk is a huge turn-on for me and the guy and girl. Some guys have amazing stamina and will continue fucking without uncoupling, just change position.

Guys tend to produce more spunk the more prolonged the sex (although this is often mixed in with lots of pre-cum - guys vary a lot in how much pre-cum they make during sex). One guy I know cums with a lot of force and can hit the roof. Guys who can shoot a long way have stronger PC muscles and tend to experience more mind-blowing orgasms. So do guys who's whole body spasms with orgasm.

There seems to be no rule that says guys who have powerful orgasms are any less likely to remain erect and able to continue fucking.

About equal numbers of guys keep thrusting throughout orgasm (and keep going to show off after) as guys who push deep in and empty their load as deep inside as they can. Girls often help the guy by hooking her legs around his arse or grabbing his arse with her hands and pulling him in tight as they blow. Most of the guys who stop thrusting tend to slip out of her after without on-going fucking.