Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Perhaps this topic has already been discussed. As I haven't found it here, I would like to start the discussion. Is it possible to reach an orgasm by simply massaging your balls? Has anyone of you guys experienced it?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never really been into ball play, I love my balls being licked or sucked as foreplay but never as the main even so to speak. I have recently been with a guy who’s balls were so sensitive I couldn’t touch them! He would literally recoil. The only time he could stand me touching them was when he was, um, otherwise distracted by what I was doing ;)

Reactions: allmanbud

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never really been into ball play, I love my balls being licked or sucked as foreplay but never as the main even so to speak. I have recently been with a guy who’s balls were so sensitive I couldn’t touch them! He would literally recoil. The only time he could stand me touching them was when he was, um, otherwise distracted by what I was doing ;)
Yup
Been there too!

MusicBear88

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never really tried, but in playing with my balls I never felt it building in the same way so I probably can't get off that way.

I dated a guy who had EXTREMELY sensitive balls that could handle a very gentle touch and no more, particularly the left one... ah well.

Reactions: cherryboom66

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
during sex if mine are pulled or tugged I will shoot. I love to have them played with during sex but only when I want to cum otherwise its over way too soon for me. My husband was giving me a great blowjob a few years back (they're all good) and he knows about the no tugging until I'm ready rule but he reached up and pulled my sack down and I shot in his mouth, which he hates. After the first rope I managed to say "I'm cumming" but of course he already knew that. He let me finish and then went to the bathroom to spit and gargle. He came back and I just said 'sorry, you caught me off guard.".

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never had an orgasm just by playing with my balls or them being sucked. I have, however, shot my load when my partner sucked my balls but he also sucked my cock before so... Could be interesting to try without sucking the cock too.

Reactions: allmanbud

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes.

My balls are incredibly sensitive. While penis stimulation is of course a huge part of sex for me or oral or jerked/being jerked, add in any ball stimulation and my sexual senses go into overdrive. Whether that's from my huge balls smacking someone's ass as I pound into them, or them being sucked, or them being gently kneaded.

My bf and I were playing around once and he knows my balls are a huge erogenous zone for me, but he didn't know just how much. So I told him I was getting close to cumming from his jerking me, and he didn't want me to cum yet, so he thought he'd just fondle and knead my balls while my dick's intensity subsides a bit.

NOPE!

Hahaha, he's kneading my balls a good two or three minutes and my sensation is actually growing more intense, before I pop entirely, I honestly start ejaculating like a cannon, ropes just spewing thick and far out my big fat swollen member. He knows I am a huge cummer, but that load really surprised him with its volume and force, and it all just being from playing with my big balls. My hot white jets flew and hit the headboard of the bed, coated his whole forearm, the entirety of his hand, my own big cock, the bedsheet area near my dick, and it was still oozing in thick rivulets down my cock, dripping off my balls. It was fucking intense.

Now, he knows if he ever wants me to cum fast and super hard, he goes straight for my balls when I'm somewhat close to an orgasm, because I WILL deliver haha.