Orgasm by cock

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Bill UK, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

I'm a newish member, and I apologise to the regulars if this is an over occuring theme, but I am interested to hear from ladies regarding how frequently they orgasm during a bout of lovemaking, assuming the mood, the foreplay and sex was really good for you.
    In my experience this varies from zero, luckily extremely rare! Just once, and it's apparent no matter what-it ain't going to happen again right upto literally dozens.

And the second part is how many women out there struggle or just physically can't come without some stimulation apart from cock.

And the third part is do some women come with a large cock, but not a smaller one, assuming all other variables are the same.

Hopefully I'll get some near definitive answers in my quest for total woman satisfaction, because believe it or not girls we love it when you come too!

Bill 8.75 x 7.5

2. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Hello there Bill. Well, lessee.....

I rarely don't have an orgasm. I'd say it's about a 2% chance that I don't.

I'm the opposite. I don't orgasm during oral. (and please, everyone, spare me the "oh, you've never had it done RIGHT, honey" comments. I've heard it a thousand times. :) ) I've had a guy doing oral on me for an hour, unable to get me to Orgasm, yet 5 seconds after he penetrates me...... I'm a gonner.

I've had an orgasm with big ones, medium ones and small ones. It's actually harder for me to have the big-O with a thicker penis, though the orgasm is usually more intense during said_circumstance.

The trick for my own orgasms: give lots of direction (up, down, left, right, harder, faster, etc.) And a man who doesn't fark around too much with changing positions a million times.

3. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Well, I can't say anything about sex, because I'm a guy but...

HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say that! :biggerGrin:

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually climax during sex or sexual play. Something usually happens to my sex drive after two orgasms, which is just as well since it takes me an awfully long time to climax.

I have faster orgasms from clitoral stimulation, but better orgasms from penetration. Much, much better.

I can cum with a man big as a house, or hung like a mouse. Size is not an issue for me. I need dedication though. A man has to really want me to cum. It does take a bit of effort.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Mslulu, we are very similar in that arena. While I CAN orgasm from oral, it's nowhere near as intense, I usually get bored. Yes, please spare me the stupid comments about how I haven't had it done right, I've had plenty! If there's a big hard dick that close to me, a tongue is the LAST thing on my mind.

Size-wise, my preference is for long and average girth. I agree that thicker ones make it take longer to orgasm, but either way once I start orgasming, it usually just continues, however long that ends up being. Average girth cocks are easier to take orally and it's really the length I need to reach my cervix.

Bill UK, most of us cringe when we see that someone is looking for "definitive answers" because you guys act like there is a formula that fits all women and THERE CERTAINLY IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't stress this enough. Each one of us who answer is only speaking for ourselves. If you want to know how to please a woman, I'm afraid you're going to HAVE to ask the one you're fucking, not a roomful of strangers.

6. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Just to prove Zora's point, I'm exactly the opposite. I prefer girth to length. I've had better orgasms with thick guys. Granted, it's also dependant on the guy and how much he's willing to give to help me get there.

7. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

Madame Z, I feel honoured you commented on one of my posts!

The term 'definitive answer' was the wrong one to choose, i realise all women have different needs and desires. I'm just looking for a little more information which is being supplied.

I'd like to ask Bronxbombshell why she feels 2 orgasms is her ceiling, is that through physical exhaustion or a psychological thing?

Madame Z you say once an orgasm begins it just rumbles on....for how long and what influences that?

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

I can only orgasm from intense deep fucking. That's it. It's not that one orgasm rumbles on, it's more that I'll orgasm over and over every few minutes as long as the guy lasts. Sadly, I have no control over that. It can be anywhere from a few minutes, to several hours (on RARE occasions!) While I may be sore afterwards, while it's going on I have never gotten to the point of being too drained to continue, although I have had to stop to catch my breath a few times.

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Me too have stronger orgasm by penis penetration and never had one by oral sex...and when had by masturbation only cum with a device inside me.(i use i 3" device...hehehe...)

Notice too that ticker the girth faster i will cum...

10. modernluv

modernluv New Member

I orgasm I'd say 95% of the time during sex. If I don't that's an unusual situation.
    I can orgasm from oral or intercourse but I like intercourse better because my orgasms are better and I have multiples more easily that way.
    I'm with Madame Zora on the long ones. I like length and girth but I'm a cervical orgasm gal. Very deep penetration gives me the best orgasms.

11. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

This perfectly describes me as well. I've had exactly 2 orgasms from oral in my life. They took very, very long and weren't nearly as intense as the orgasms I get from intercourse. Like Zora, I'd just assume skip the oral and get to the fucking!:tongue:

Wow. Again I'm right with ya MZ! Basically I only orgasm from intercourse. With me I can get indirect clit orgasms when I get tugging on my labia (why girth is great!:tongue: ). But by far my preference is the G-spot. With G-spot orgasms I'm very, very multiple-orgasmic :biggrin1: . Like Zora said I can pretty much keep cumming every few minutes as long as the guy stays hard. This is why I love real long-lasters :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: . As for size, I like the feeling of a thick one and good girth makes it a lot easier to have my labia orgasms. Makes less difference for my G-gasms but still a little difference because it's still more stimulation so I'm more turned on.
    As a side note, I've noticed a lot of the women here can orgasm from intercourse and I wonder if that's why some like size. The women I've talked to who have mostly external clit orgasms don't care about size. But I cum from intercourse alone so the guy's cock is the star of the show!:biggrin1:
    Yeaaahh orgasms!:tongue: :tongue:

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The most orgasms ive had in one session is 2, normally its only the 1 but very rarely i dont orgasm at all. Usually thats when its a quickie and i dont have enough time to be fully stimulated.

Even though im no fan of oral pretty much every time he'll make me orgasm and when were actually having sex i prefer no clit rubbing, it makes it to quick and intense. Also when im masturbating i cant make myself cum, i get right on the edge of it and then for o reason i have to stop even though id like to keep going..even i dont understand why i stop.

Personally even though i haven been with many guys at all ive found size has nothing to do with the orgasm, maybe if he was very small it might make it harder to achieve but that i dont know for sure

13. Gisella

Gold Member

I love deep penetration to the tilt with a penis but my orgasms are not stronger by that but more by girth...the walls pressure i assume plus rubing and etc...and if a 3" device can do the job for sure a 3" penis with good girth will do it to...:cool:

Here we go !!!!:tongue: Size in lenght really does not matter in my cum.

14. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Mmmm, Gisella. Thick ones are great, aren't they? There's nothing like the feeling of a thick, rock hard penis! Touches all the right spots! :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin1:

15. TallTanAndLong

TallTanAndLong New Member

Albums:
    Bill, I think what you're finding out is that every woman is different. The best comment I saw that says it all is MsLulu saying about giving direction for what she likes. I think if more men spent less time fucking and more time listening to what their partner REALLY wants, life would be in harmony. :) My last wife was a one orgasm lover. Lot's of foreplay, long love-making with her finally achieving orgasm with her on top riding me. But, what an orgasm. My current wife is just the opposite. Multi-orgasmic. Hell, she's even had an orgasm from me sucking on her nipples. And, she's a sprayer or gusher, whichever you prefer to call it. We only achieve those with her on top as well. We wouldn't have achieved either of these without communication.

16. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    That's too bad, such a shame. Keep trying !

:tongue:

17. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

thats what my gf said.....i have good girth and it fits her so well.....and she has had the best orgasms of her life with me, and the longest.....but i also do well with oral :p ive done oral to her like no other has done to her she has told me.....the first time i went down on her, she afterwards told me i deserved 10 freakin gold medals.....so i went down on her again and gave her another orgasm :p then i fucked her brains out after her other orgasm :p that was one really good night for her :p

18. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stud_hunter
    This perfectly describes me as well. I've had exactly 2 orgasms from oral in my life. They took very, very long and weren't nearly as intense as the orgasms I get from intercourse.

I don't know, I think I have it pretty good. A lot of women have a hard time cumming from intercourse and for me I can have multiples upon multiples if it's done right. So I'm just happy I have orgasms and I'm not too worried about how I have them. The biggest downside is a lot of guys like to give oral. It feels good for a couple minutes but I get bored from it quick. Intercourse is and probably always will be my main course :tongue: :tongue: .

19. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I've never cum frm intercourse with my boyfriend, but I have from oral with him. I have cum during intercourse with another guy who was bigger, quite a few times
    Katie

20. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I can cum from intercourse, but only when I'm on top and am grinding him with my hips back and forth. Great combination of clitoral and G-Spot stimulation with the right cock. I mostly get off through oral though. I can get close in other positions, but never quite over the edge, no matter how big the dick is.

Draft saved Draft deleted