Orgasm first time with a new partner?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, with a new partner do you usually orgasm the first time? The first time being when there is genital contact (oral sex, intercourse or genital touching). I'm wondering what percent of guys get you off the first time. Do you usually have to be with someone a few times to get comfortable enough to orgasm? If he can't get you off the first time do you give up on him? Or is the first time more about making sure he has an orgasm?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, with a new partner do you usually orgasm the first time? The first time being when there is genital contact (oral sex, intercourse or genital touching). I'm wondering what percent of guys get you off the first time.
What %? Silly boy, you know I can't do math in my head. :tongue:

Do you usually have to be with someone a few times to get comfortable enough to orgasm?
When I was younger, yes. However, since hitting 40 I am pretty orgasmic. :flirt:

If he can't get you off the first time do you give up on him?

No, of course not. That would be silly.

Or is the first time more about making sure he has an orgasm?
No, the first time is more about exploring each others bodys and finding out what feels good for both of us. It's more like a sexual reconnaissance mission. :smile:

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, the first time is more about exploring each others bodys and finding out what feels good for both of us. It's more like a sexual reconnaissance mission. :smile:[/quote]

The first time is the most sexually charged time you can ever have with anyone. For some people it means more, but for me if a person can make me completely excited and satisfied the first time I will come beyond measure.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, the first time is more about exploring each others bodys and finding out what feels good for both of us. It's more like a sexual reconnaissance mission. :smile:

Different strokes, I suppose.

My first time with a new person has almost invariably been more of a blitzkrieg than a recon operation. Shock and awe, y'know? :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, with a new partner do you usually orgasm the first time? The first time being when there is genital contact (oral sex, intercourse or genital touching). I'm wondering what percent of guys get you off the first time. Do you usually have to be with someone a few times to get comfortable enough to orgasm? If he can't get you off the first time do you give up on him? Or is the first time more about making sure he has an orgasm?

Yes, I usually do have to be with him a few times before I can get off. I'm so focused that I concentrate on the dick/guy to the exclusion of myself. New-toy-syndrome or something like that. :biggrin:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
whenever i was with a new partner i was able to orgasm about half the time. it's difficult to explain... i guess the easiest way to put it is like half the guys i've been with, i could cum easily. then with the other half i wasn't able to until after being together a few more times. every woman is different though.