Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pre-covid, I would have have marathon orgy sex most weekends, although rarely cum then. But I would have to service myself 2 or 3 times during the week. During covid, my body seems to have forgotten sex exists, and I'm not sure if the plumbing even still works...

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Twice a week at 64. It seems I have to improve based on previous posts
Don't push the wanking to more than you think you want and need to, so much depends on your own sexual drive as well as opportunity.
I did have a spell in my 60's when I wasn't wanking as often as I used to but then other things were occupying my time and mind.. Now into my seventies I get a boner and I stroke it just to keep the mood going, enjoying that feeling of my hand on my hard cock and feeling my balls and nipple's but once the pre cum starts I often stop and wait for some sexual stimulation to occur - and lock down its solo stuff anyway plus looking and lusting. Main thing is to enjoy doing it, taste your juices and stimulate with toys.
(right now its one handed typing and my wet end needs attention)

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As I said earlier 66 and.3 to 4 to weekly. If I had my choice or would be everyday sometimes twice. Have had to venture outside of marriage for satisfaction. Women and men both. Very horney and kinky guy. Straight up vanilla sex doesn't do much for me now. Really would like meet an open minded mature women with the same sex drive. That would be fun and exhausting!!!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Twice a week at 64. It seems I have to improve based on previous posts
Your not alone, 64 here and cum only once not twice a week. normally sex once a week and try to get a hand job in. Need to find more alone time as it takes a long time to get hard without some stimulation

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
65, try for 2 - 3 times a week . Blood pressure meds are not helping , take advantage of any morning wood that occurs . Once went over a month - when I did cum it felt like it burned all the way out , was a dark grey green colour and a stronger than usual odour . Took this as a sign that I had to do more alone time to keep things working correctly