Orgasm Frequency

hung trevor

Just Browsing
Media
Over the years research I have read would seem to indicate that small penises have the capability to orgasm more often than large penises and I am curious if this is factual or not. Particularly as with penis size the credibilty of stories you hear/read are often questionable to make any judgements.

I am in my mid forties, so past my peak, and have a 9" penis from abdomen to tip. It would be very rare for me to not orgasm on any given day and on week ends and holidays I have two orgasms more often than not. Every now and then three in a day happens but this would be once every couple of months. On a few occasions over the last couple of years I have had four in a day but I am absolutely knackered afterwards in a very nice sort of way, a type of chemical exhaustion and any more would seem to be an absolute impossibility.

My current partner of six years has had a very large number of sexual encounters and maintains that she once spent a day in a motel room with a guy who had an average size penis and had 13 or 14 orgasms in that period. She also claims that 5 to 6 inch penises invariably get much harder than larger ones.

Others views on the orgasm capacity of big penises compared to small and average penises would be interesting

WestSiderNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm suspect that the number of orgasms that any given wants to/can have has more to do with the amount of testosterone in his blood and less to do with the size of his cock.

sociallurk

Just Browsing
Media
I would think that the relative hardness of a guys erection, regardless of size, has quite a bit to do with the level of physical fitness of said guy.

When I exercize alot, especially if I'm loading up the cardio I get hardons that you could crack granite on, contrasted perfectly when I was a lazy shit and used to drink and smoke all the time and sex was like trying to feed a wet noodle into a steel O-ring.

I'm sure genetics plays a part into it as well, but I'd say relative fitness plus good circulation is probably the best determining factor.

Then again, with smaller ones, there's less fluid needed to fill the space, hence greater pressure (or one would think).

Now as far as ejaculation frequency is concerned, well, you could probably correlate that to physical fitness as well. Better health habits = shorter refractory time, genetic factors aside.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Has more to do with testosterone and serotonin, I think. (Certain affective disorders affect sex drive.)

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will admit that I have a smaller dick than my girlfriends ex-boyfriend but I heard he was shit in bed. Could be just that he was shit, but the sex we have is awesome. Iv never had this kind of sex before. So many orgasms from both of us. Dont know why, but I think I am the perfect size for her. She loves the sex even tho im not too impressed with my size. 5.5x5.5