orgasm from cunninglingus

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Jul 11, 2009.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

for guys who have been able to bring women to orgasm through cunninglingus. What signs whether though appearance or texture have you noticed regarding the vagina itself right before and during orgasm?

2. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

3. mark88

mark88 New Member

i'm clueless on that one. i lick, she cums, we were both happy.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

it tenses up, like a muscle contracting, then spasmodic fluid release

5. ripvanwinkle

ripvanwinkle New Member

her thighs squish your ears which feel like you are scuba diving and diving deep too fast and the pressure makes your head feel like a zit about to pop:eek:

ok, here is something you are looking for: her clitoris often gets smaller just before orgasm and makes it harder to stay on target

the previous post about tenting: the deeper part of the vagina balloons and gets bigger. it feel looser just when she starts to come.

6. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    Here's a quote for this thread:

"Although size is good, more women have cum from my tounge than my penis" -Ron Jeremy

On subject, I've noticed that women's bodies tense up right before they cum. Also I had one chick that would grab my hand and start sucking a finger super hard right before cumming. Made 69 more interesting later on :069:

7. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    For me with my wife, i taste more wetness instantly, plus her legs close tightly around my head and lotsa vocal confirmation.

8. B_8BigDicked8

B_8BigDicked8 New Member

my woman screams and squirts when I eat her puss.

9. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

She moves, she groans, she jerks, she tightens on the sides of my head and she lets out one big sigh, followed by many. and the catches her breath.
    Next its my turn to get my jollies --- then she will cumm again.

10. dongalong

Gold Member

Most of the women I gave cunnilingus to seem to uncontrolably thrust their pelvis up and down gradually more quickly and when the orgasm occurs they would tense up, squash my skull with their thighs and either stop breathing or moan louder and if I continued to lick, the sensations would become so intense that they would buck from what seemed like pleasure aftershocks until it became too much and they would push my head away and close their legs.
    If I also had my fingers inside, just before the orgasm the inside of the vagina inflates to the size of a tennis ball (this is the "tenting" that Jeff47 refers to) and when the orgasm occurs it collapses and tries to push your finger out with rather a lot of preasure.
    This orgasmic contraction can cause queefing with some women or even squirting.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I too get squashed around the ears, but I haven't explored what happens inside. What I do know is that after her orgasm, she has no difficulty taking my 6" girth. So apart from my pleasure of being between her legs, and her pleasure of orgasm, it makes intercouse pleasant and fuss-free as well.

12. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

The most obvious sign will be that the clitoris, which will start out engorged, will abruptly become very soft just as she near orgasm.
    It is at this very moment that most men lose track of the little thing and she will slip off the edge.... IT is critical to try and keep track of where you are and keep stimulation building thru this phase and not start hunting around all over to find it... you won't really be able to find it by feel so much...

If you happen to have a finger inside of her...As she comes very close to climax, or on some women as they climax, you will feel their vagina expand as the muscle wall "tents" - particularly the anterior wall of the Vagina will suck in toward the pubic bone... if you are stimulating her G spot, you will have to crook your finger to maintain contact with the G spot as it moves toward your nose.

When she is coming, most women will exhibit a distinctive tremor... sometimes it is a rhythmic shudder, or even a short bucking action... for a really great orgasm, it is important that you clamp down and keep the stimulation going during this shuddering...

As the shuddering subsides, most women will prefer you to let up considerably or entirely on stimulation and allow a short 'refractory' period.
    If your girl prefers this, then you will want to lick gently AROUND the clit and just keep things very mild for anywhere from 20 seconds to a couple of minutes... then gradually start to zero in on the clit again for round 2.

Some women can tolerate the intensity of continued stimulation immediately after orgasm... those are the women you can just keep right on going with, pushing them directly into a second , third fourth etc orgasm... with each coming faster until they end up in one long rolling orgasmic haze...

After the orgasm, you will notice a mottled red flushing on her chest, and/or throat. This is proof of purchase... the genuine article.

At least... this is how most women display... but be prepared for variations on this as people come in a wide variety...

13. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

PS- if you are fortunate enough to find a woman who can take continuous stimulation directly after each orgasm... ( or who is willing to try and learn to tolerate it ) then you have a great opportunity.

In my experience, every woman who was able to take continuous stimulation would, after 10 or 15 orgasms start having them so close together that they would merge into one long rolling non-stop orgasm...
    I have kept some women in this state for 15 minutes or so...

The upshot is that afterward, they are nearly delirious from the pleasure... and I have found that at that point, ANY rhythmic stimulus will cause continued orgasm.
    A good pounding fuck... they will cum, with one girl, even a solid spanking and she would cum. Over and over.

Ah... good times...

14. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

thanks these are all good signs to look for. I have heard that the clitoris will actually get smaller right before she cums. I was unaware of the tenting effect. What about the vagina getting noticeably wetter?? I am not talking the female ejaculation you see in videos but do the fluid just usually ooze out more fluid or does it just get wetter???

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

If the woman is very excited, and particularly if she is near ovulation, she will actually "cream" - which is thicker, whitish and somewhat sour tasting lubricant...
    BTW - it is not an unpleasant taste... the tang of a woman's cream actually makes my eyes roll back in pure lust.
    As she come close to orgasm, her fluids will generally change, becoming more liquid.

The clit does not get "small" it goes from engorged and stiff feeling on the tongue - to very soft... so that you can't really discern it by tongue so well from the labia and hood.

I solved this with my wife by piercing her labia with a gold ring just below her clit.
    When eating her pussy, I would flip this ring up with my tongue, where it made a perfect circle around her clit.- Pressing this ring into her pubis with my lips would cause her clit to pop thru the center of the ring like the button on a butterball turkey.
    I NEVER lost track of that little devil again.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wetness varies depending on the time of day or the day of her monthly cycle, so there's not a set degree of wetness. The degree of wetness varies from woman to woman, obviously.

Some women ejaculate when they come, and this can vary from a spurt to a dribble, and one partner stands in my mind as oozing a lot of ejaculate during the longest orgasm I had ever been a part of (I had my finger inside and her very strong contractions lasted for more than a minute). It was our first time so I just kept licking until I couldn't feel her contractions anymore, noting that she didn't show signs of discomfort at what I was doing. It took ages to get her there and my tongue was very, very sore, but at the end it was worth it! There was also a sizeable puddle of ejaculate soaking her sheets, of which she was very proud.

All in all there isn't close to one technique we men can employ other than being in tune with our partner's body response to what we are doing, and adjusting things until we reach what works. With a regular partner it becomes easy, or it should become easy.

17. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Everything Phil said is right on.

The ability to extend her orgasm into multiples can be learned and provides her intense excitement beyond her wildest dreams. We've never gone as long as 15 mins but even a few minutes of rolling Os the intensity will make her head spin off.

You definitely want to feed off her passion and spring board right into intercourse when she's done with a her clit Os. The switch over is an intense feeling for her and can roll right into vaginal Os.

I also agree on feeling of losing clit just before orgasm. My wife is a moaner all through out but she can get a little quieter a minute or 2 before she pops. The quiet before the storm I call it. After she comes there is no doubt as the floodgates open up and she goes into full screams and body convulsions. She has the most amazing orgasms.

#17 Mike7, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  18. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One ex's clit would really swell up just before cumming. Present gal (my wife)...her clit actually goes through swelling, shrinking and then she cums. If I have fingers in her cunt, her g-spot swells and gets hard and the pussy gets really wet (puddles by the cervex). She is extremely sesitive after cumming and I have to wait before I can fuck her or lick her pussy again.

19. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    If you have fingers inside then her pussy is telling you all kinds of stories. When her insides swell up, then you know she's about to squirt. It's like a balloon filling up with liquid and if you trigger it she will squirt that out.

Her body will tremble, shake, sometimes so heavy that she jumps right up, she will scream, moan or utter crazy sounds.

There's also this 'silent scream', where an otherwise vocal girl just makes the facial expression of screaming, but nothing comes out. I guess if she would actually scream at that moment it would break a few windows.

Sometimes they come so hard, it's actually funny. I had cases where I burst out laughing.
    It felt inappropriate to laugh at a moment were she was probably having the best moment of her life, but I couldn't help it. Good that they were so immersed that they never noticed it.

#19 DonJuanDeShenzhen, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  20. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm late to the party - as usual.

However, the things that have been said are all to my experiences also. Vaginal tenting, grinding her pussy in my face for more friction, and even one squirter. I did notice that on occasion here would be mild vaginal contractions prior to her actual orgasm. That didn't happen all the time and not with every female. But I did notice it.

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted