Orgasm from Dildo

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Occasionally I will use a dildo to get off with and the two sensations I notice are prostate stimulation and a wonderful feeling of the dildo sliding in and out through my hole. Sometimes, I think I orgasm from the stimulation of my rectum in addition to the prostate stimulation. Does anyone else get off or orgasm to the feeling of a dildo grinding through your hole? Do any of you gay guys get off to this too when you bottom? The last time I used a dildo I swear I orgasmed from the stimulation to my rectum.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy laying on my back with my left hand jacking my heavily lubricated cock while my right hand holds my wife's vibrating dildo against my anus spincter as my wife plays with and pinches my nipples- the orgasms are incredible

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I try have handsfree orgasms while using my dildo. My orgams can get very intense and most satisfying. Part of the time my dick is hard when I orgasm and the other times it is soft. I almost always ejaculate first, and that feels very good, then I have the main part of the orgasm which feels much more intense.