Orgasm from running?

remotecontrol101010

Cherished Member
Media
This did happen to me once when I was in school. We had to wear small shorts and on that particular day I had borrowed a pair from a guy in another period because I had forgotten mine. After a few laps aound the track, I had that same feeling you mentioned. Before I knew it, I was blowing a load in my buddy's shorts. I couldn't stop and it ended leaking out on my legs. Works part of the whole thing was that the showers were broken that day and the water was out. My buddy needed his shorts back for the next class so I wiped them and myself off the best I could and let him have them. I never told anyone of this and made sure to adjust myself better the next time we had to run

lotsasmoothwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ran for quite a while... usually through park paths. One afternoon I stopped for a breather and when I stopped, my dick began to throb. In seconds I blasted a load. It only occured once. I believe it was from the friction built up between the head and the nylon. It was one of those experiences that one only hopes will repeat.
The only problem was the big soaked spot and the dripping.