Orgasm Habits

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you ever have a partner tell you about something
you habitually do when having an orgasm?

I knew I curled my toes,
but i had never really paid attention.

It was recently pointed out to me
by my ex that i always say, "I'm gonna cum" (twice)...
followed by 6 or 7 "oh yeahs".
^_^

Damn, i need to come up with something new.
How about,
"My ejaculation is advancing"
followed by, 'indeed, indeed, indeed"
:lol:

Seriously,
anybody else realize they do/vocalize
the same things every time they cum?
Or notice that their partners do?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well this is certainly embarrassing.
I for some reason (and I do not know what reason) tend when really into the sex start saying, 'That's it baby come on you can do it baby(or I throw in their name...oooh Jimmy that's it oh yeah that feels good), oh boy make daddy happy. Come on you can do it. oooh boy Daddy's gonna pop. That's it baby tighten up for daddy, you can do it...' The only reason I know what is said is because my ex taped it a couple of times (for his use only he said)
Maybe it's a gay thing (i'm pretty sure the daddy thing is) Anyway if I'm just doing it for sex and not overly into the person I finish and either go 'Whew, that was exhausting!' or else say nothing.

I have an uneasy feeling I've said other things rather often too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of the things that my ex told me that I always did was that I'd "disappear" just before I started to cum.

By that she meant that my eyes would go blank (unfocused) as if I suddenly wasn't aware of her and I'd turned inside with that tell-tale feeling of immediacy.

She thought it was kind of cute. I thought it was fantastic. :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like that "disappear" description....
you went to orgasmland in your head.

I can remember the reactions/vocalizing
of some of my partners, too.
Not always a good thing :blink:

lighthouse: The toe curling comments remind me of an episode of that normally squeaky-clean TV show, Star Trek. Deanna and the redheaded doctor lady are stretching before some exercise, and one of them says, "who cares about that as long as he makes your toes curl." I thought that was SOOO funny, because that show is so non-sexual, and for them to make a pretty direct reference to orgasm was pretty bold. Perhaps the censor never caught it,

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if I'm masturbating standing up, I can't help but start to bend my knees. I also tend to curl my toes during any orgasm. Sometimes my orgasms are more violent, but that's fairly rare.

D

deleted111

I am very loud when I orgasm and during the pleasure as well.
My boyfriend has to turn his stereo up pretty loud when we have sex for both of us.
When I actually do orgasm you could easily here me a block away.

I have tried being quiet but it seems to take away from the exhiliration of it all.

Nate

joe22xxx: Sometimes I go "inside", and lose myself in the experience. Other times I just enjoy watching my g/f have an explosive orgasm, and get lost in her pleasure because it's very sexy. She tells me that I make all kinds of crazy noises,grunts and groans and wimpers. BTW she does the same thing!

When we as human beings get intimate with each other, it's beyond rational comments. My two cents.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very quiet. I suppose it'd be handy if the parents are in the next room! I tend to gasp, gurgle, toe curl, curl up, "collapse and die"...

It adds variety at the very least.

By the way, I don't do those WHILE STANDING!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I'll blow everyone's image of me. Unless I fight hard to suppress it, I tend to bite. I've latched onto necks, shoulders, ears, etc., during the throws of orgasm. I guess that can be scary when thinking of me reaching orgasm during 69.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would guess that it depends alot of time on the circumstances. If I'm alone and there's no one around, I just growl and gasp if it's good. On the other hand, when there's people within earshot, I just gasp and grunt.

And by the way, DMW, I'm surprised you haven't accidently emasculated someone with your biting.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've asked for guys to bite my shoulder or my
biceps when i'm about to cum(ok, maybe that is kinda weird)...

Biting is cool...um...but not my cock.
LOL :p

texorama: Toe-curling seems pretty universal, doesn't it?
That's the only thing I can say that I've ever done.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 4 2004, 05:20 PM
Okay, I'll blow everyone's image of me. Unless I fight hard to suppress it, I tend to bite. I've latched onto necks, shoulders, ears, etc., during the throws of orgasm. I guess that can be scary when thinking of me reaching orgasm during 69.
[post=258354]Quoted post[/post]​
Or daisy chain.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Oct 5 2004, 01:39 AM
Biting is cool...um...but not my cock.
The 'thought' is scarier than the reality. I've never bitten anyone's ho-ho during oral sex ... ever. Of the various body parts that I have bitten during orgasm, I've only drawn blood twice, and one of those two times it was my own forearm that I was biting. So I guess it's not as bad as it sounded.

yourclovergrl: I am a screamer and a sheet grabber. My bf can have many different reactions I think its just how intense it is for him. He can start dirty talking, sometimes if its really intense he goes through bouts of this shaking spasam thing. I like that one. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by yourclovergrl@Oct 5 2004, 07:43 PM
sometimes if its really intense he goes through bouts of this shaking spasam thing. I like that one. :)
[post=258450]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll bet he does too. :D

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to close my eyes tight and grab and hold onto things (the sheets, a pillow, him, my hair, the bed), especially if I have to be quiet. But I like being loud...