Orgasm intensity and bisexuality

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by poultrygeist, Aug 31, 2011.

?

Please choose which option best describes youÂ…

1. Bisexual with equal gender preference; more intense orgasms with opposite gender.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bisexual with equal gender preference; more intense orgasms with same gender.

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Bisexual with equal gender preference; basically equal orgasm intensity with both genders.

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Bisexual with same gender preference; more intense orgasms with opposite gender.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bisexual with same gender preference; more intense orgasms with same gender.

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Bisexual with same gender preference; basically equal orgasm intensity with both genders.

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  7. Bisexual with opposite gender preference: more intense orgasms with opposite gender.

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. Bisexual with opposite gender preference; more intense orgasms with same gender.

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Bisexual with opposite gender preference; basically equal orgasm intensity with both genders.

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  10. I haven't noticed a difference.

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This poll is regarding the orgasm intensity variations in bisexual men and women. If you are a bisexual man or woman, please select the option that best describes you. This is an anonymous poll. :smile:

Everyone is welcome, invited and asked to post comments, although this poll is primarily geared toward women and men who consider themselves even a small percentage bisexual. The only reason we have asked for bisexuals in the poll is because my wife and I have been discussing this topic for a long time now and it is something that is very interesting and fascinating to us. We really want to get other people's input on this at least to see if there is a pattern of where a person is on the bisexual scale and their strength of orgasm with the respective sexes.

I have a theory that bisexuals with a slight preference for a given gender may have stronger orgasms with that gender compared to orgasms experienced with the other gender. I have no clue if that's true or not, but would love to hear your views for discussion. I think knowing the experiences of others in subjects like this might be one more step in coming to a better acceptance of ourselves and others.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cumming's cumming, really. It all depends on the chemistry.

3. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Other than me and Bbucko, this poll was a phucking phail! :biggrin1:

Thank you Bbucko for helping out! You da man!:smile:

4. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree. I have noticed that the intensity is the same with either sex unless we do something to make it more intense.

5. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks EC! I think for me, the arousal aspect is the heaviest factor in determining the strength of orgasm. In short, I can't recall a time when I was really turned on and had a unsatisfactory orgasm, while conversely I can't remember a time when I was hardly turned on at all and the orgasm was satisfying.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

well i don't orgasm with either.
    your options made me feel excluded :sad:

7. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sorry about that Dolfette. I didn't even think about that option, but I should have. The last thing I wanted to do was exclude anyone. :frown1:

8. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    :cool22:

Draft saved Draft deleted