Orgasm intensity from larger cock

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certainly there is a personal preference to size of anything man or woman. For men here, there are sooo many things to arouse a woman that are not necessarily sexual. In my experience mental and physical foreplay goes way further than any penile measurement so don't fret on that. Think of it as a man? Is breast size a deal breaker for you? I have never considered that in my decision on continuing or ending a relationship. Its all about the woman and the interpersonal chemistry we have. At some point that lustful newness ends and you better have a little more in the tank than physical attraction only! For me, sometimes it is just the day to day boring stuff that can create tremendous attraction. Cooking dinner, bottle of wine, fireplace, etc. It goes a long way, just try it.

I have said before, I respect personal preferences for men or women. For the most part penis size is down a ways on the list of characteristics a woman looks for. So it is the last thing as a man you should ever focus on in the context of a relationship. If you have read carefully here, women say this over and over and over to a point they are tired of answering it-quite comical actually :))))

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I, who hasn't had sex in 4 years and only seen 8 vaginas in his life, know more about vaginas than anyone who actually has a vagina. This is the curse of being a man. So I'll give you the correct answer to this question.

Big dicks are best for orgasms. The bigger the dick, the bigger the orgasm. That's why all women want a dick as big as possible. No exceptions.

Don't let any of these ladies tell you different. They might try to confuse you with their, "real life experience", but just remember the words of ol' Wallyj84, "big dicks are better!"

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, who hasn't had sex in 4 years and only seen 8 vaginas in his life, know more about vaginas than anyone who actually has a vagina. This is the curse of being a man. So I'll give you the correct answer to this question.

Big dicks are best for orgasms. The bigger the dick, the bigger the orgasm. That's why all women want a dick as big as possible. No exceptions.

Don't let any of these ladies tell you different. They might try to confuse you with their, "real life experience", but just remember the words of ol' Wallyj84, "big dicks are better!"

Maybe, you should try fisting a girl then, i got a quite tall frame but i guess even an average forearm with a fist is far larger then the average LPSG-member's-member... Maybe a vet could give you some pointers as they "assist" calves with their arms during birth...
Hope it helps.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

@wallyj84 for president!

He's bound to at least be better than Tricky Dick!

Reactions: ronin001 and 950483

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big dicks are best for orgasms.

Oh wally wallz.. My dick's not real big, but I still manage to have great orgasms.

What if I told you that the average woman is worried about what you think of her naked body and isn't even thinking about your lil wee-wee.. Is that something you might be interested in?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Oh wally wallz.. My dick's not real big, but I still manage to have great orgasms.

What if I told you that the average woman is worried about what you think of her naked body and isn't even thinking about your lil wee-wee.. Is that something you might be interested in?

I'd say that you're probably correct. They aren't thinking about my little dick. They are thinking about BIG DICKS.

Reactions: malakos

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'd have to stuff 4 or 5 socks in my pants in order to make myself qualified to be President. I'm not sure if I'm ready to make that kind of sacrifice.

Typically people running for office tend to be dicks.
They are more known for the gaping maw of their assho....um...mouths.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Guyyouknow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that it's too much different from the male orgasm. Do you orgasm better when your dick is squeezed hard? In general, maybe yes, but it's not that straightforward. Too hard hurts and it makes orgasm worse or you are not getting orgasm at all.

If we are talking about the best orgasms I've had, I have to say that the best one is the one, which I had without touching myself at all.

In general I would say that with big cock it feels better, orgasm comes faster and orgasm is harder. It's all about what is going inside woman's head though. If you are awesome guy and you can create really arousing atmosphere, you probably will give her stronger orgasm than any other guy that she is ever going to meet.

SizeQueenWifeUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladys Ive heard from friends that women tend to come faster from sex with a big penis, but when the orgasm comes is it different from an orgasm you get from a normal sized penis or a smaller penis?

Different only in intensity or also in its overall quality?

I have a friend who dated a guy who she said was over 9 inches long and so thick she could hardly suck it properly. She said that her orgasms were super intense and one often followed the other quickly. I hope to find out before too long :0)

Reactions: BetterFuture

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its more psychological, a girl attracted to big dick will orgasm better to it.
Wrong.
How can you presume to know the bodies of the women who have posted here, or all the women who love big cock..? and let me tell you my friend, that is no small number.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Its as simple as this, it doesnt matter what size you are. You can make a girl squirt with your finger. But as far as those chicks who get off easier with big dicks, they've just had too much sex with too many partners. Namaste