Orgasm intensity from larger cock

Its as simple as this, it doesnt matter what size you are. You can make a girl squirt with your finger. But as far as those chicks who get off easier with big dicks, they've just had too much sex with too many partners. Namaste

lol, no. It has nothing to do with how many partners someone has had, or having "too much sex". By that logic, a woman who has had a child wouldn't be able to be satisfied by any mere mortal, much less a woman who has had multiple children. My second partner ever was more endowed, and that combined with the SKILL resulted in some pretty fantastic sex. Prior to him I'd had sex a whole whopping couple of times, with a single other person.

Just how little do you actually know about sex and female anatomy? Good grief.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

lol, no. It has nothing to do with how many partners someone has had, or having "too much sex". By that logic, a woman who has had a child wouldn't be able to be satisfied by any mere mortal, much less a woman who has had multiple children. My second partner ever was more endowed, and that combined with the SKILL resulted in some pretty fantastic sex. Prior to him I'd had sex a whole whopping couple of times, with a single other person.

Just how little do you actually know about sex and female anatomy? Good grief.
Our vaginas heal after childbirth. But when a girl has too much sex, they become "perma-guaged" and that just means we're always loose and need a bigger dick to fill it. But trust me men, you dont wanna date a slut ^.-

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its as simple as this, it doesnt matter what size you are. You can make a girl squirt with your finger. But as far as those chicks who get off easier with big dicks, they've just had too much sex with too many partners. Namaste

We need a facepalm emoji :rolleyes:

Our vaginas heal after childbirth. But when a girl has too much sex, they become "perma-guaged" and that just means we're always loose and need a bigger dick to fill it. But trust me men, you dont wanna date a slut ^.-

No, they don't become "perma-guaged" (Do you mean permanently GAUGED, in which case what the heck is that supposed to mean in this context? Permanently stretched?)? Because no, that doesn't happen either. Again, you don't seem to know anything whatsoever about female anatomy.

Reactions: nailz

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had wonderful orgasms from all my boyfriends no matter what their size. I love a lot of foreplay (kissing, breast play, oral, etc), so by the time penetration starts, I am more than ready.

Guys seem to forget the anatomy of the vagina. It's not this giant hole waiting to be filled by a giant penis. It's elastic, flexible, and it lubricates when excited.

On most occasions, I have already orgasmed from the oral, so the vaginal is icing on the cake, and more orgasms. :smile:
sounds like a mouth?

No, they don't become "perma-guaged" (Do you mean permanently GAUGED, in which case what the heck is that supposed to mean in this context? Permanently stretched?)? Because no, that doesn't happen either. Again, you don't seem to know anything whatsoever about female anatomy.
If your a guy with a small dick and your reading this
Take it from me guys out there who are six inches and below, do not date sluts. They will lie to you and tell you size doesnt matter and fake there orgasms. And if your under 4 inches, im sry but your gomna have to find a virgin and keep her. Because once she sleeps with soneone bigger than you... its over :(

facepalm.gif

Right, well I'm glad you are able to speak for all women about anatomical inaccuracies from your presumably vast experience (which, oh wait, is completely at odds from your slut shaming).

facepalm.gif

Right, well I'm glad you are able to speak for all women about anatomical inaccuracies from your presumably vast experience, and to spread slut shaming.
Call it slut shaming all you want but nobody wants the car that everyones used amd abused. People want the new one

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If your a guy with a small dick and your reading this

Take it from me guys out there who are six inches and below, do not date sluts. They will lie to you and tell you size doesnt matter and fake there orgasms. And if your under 4 inches, im sry but your gomna have to find a virgin and keep her. Because once she sleeps with soneone bigger than you... its over :(

And you are? I don't think we've met. I would have remembered your level of asinine commentary.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience has not borne this out. I have had many real and joyful organs with men with short, and even kind of thin erections after having had many (many, many) partners with much longer, thicker partners. Who are you to speak for more than yourself? Fuck off.