Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Random irrelevant note... Too funny that the slut shamer who attempted to speak for everyone hasn't posted since this conversation anyway.

I'm still wondering where this even came from:
"when a girl has too much sex, they become "perma-guaged"

..like there's a forum even more depraved than LPSG somewhere in the dark recesses of the internet where absurd terminology like this is born o_O

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Random irrelevant note... Too funny that the slut shamer who attempted to speak for everyone hasn't posted since this conversation anyway.

Yeah.. :)

Yes, i enjoyed that factual info and I am sad for all the promiscuous women who had too many penii in their vagines and are now "guaged."

It's good to know the truth, though, that women who orgasm easily from large penises have been with too many men. I had suspected this every time my partner orgasmed, but now it is confirmed.

"Namaste"

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
No, they don't become "perma-guaged" (Do you mean permanently GAUGED, in which case what the heck is that supposed to mean in this context? Permanently stretched?)? Because no, that doesn't happen either. Again, you don't seem to know anything whatsoever about female anatomy.
I think she means as in a gauge stuck at one measurement...

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she means as in a gauge stuck at one measurement...

She means "gauge" like the piercings. It's called it gauging when one stretches piercing holes over time with larger and larger diameter jewelry. Vaginas definitely don't work that way

Terriblackcherry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She means "gauge" like the piercings. It's called it gauging when one stretches piercing holes over time with larger and larger diameter jewelry. Vaginas definitely don't work that way

Yep. A woman can work the pelvic floor muscles that surround the vagina. That will make them tighter. In fact, i'm working on mine right now!;)

Terriblackcherry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vaginal-kung-fu-expert-shows-7299449

Vagina Kung-Fu Expert
Kim-Anami.jpg

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
When I have sex with my husband I go right back to my average size. Usually even tighter from swelling from blood flow and friction
this has been my experience with partners...fist ...large vibrators. .or just shit load of fucking.

seems to have always made partners temporarily tighter...for whatever reason....bloodflow...swelling...friction....

now sexy time . .everyday usually results in some accommodation.....but any lasting "loosening" was gone buy the end of shark week

the idea that she was loosened by an outsized cock.....is the fantasy of cuckolds....wishful thinking playing on your mind...or just zome oldfasioned attempt to control female sexuality

i guessing you could take a Bangladeshi hooker....clean her up .....and pass her off as a virgin bride

now childbirth is a different story

I mean.. I had a child via vaginal birth and I can still tightly grip a single finger of my own hand.... My follow up check up after healing some, my pelvic floor muscles impressed my doctor :p

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean.. I had a child via vaginal birth and I can still tightly grip a single finger of my own hand.... My follow up check up after healing some, my pelvic floor muscles impressed my doctor :p

like the woman from the pic above..? lol :p

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
i say different story with childbirth...because bring a child into the world is no small feat....i don't have to tell anyone who has been pregnant but lots of changes happen hormonal physical the works

sometimes the go back....sometimes they don't....sometimes even tighter after...especially the wo.en who get

Reactions: AlteredEgo

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
oops didn't finish

some get tighter...especslly women who get crazy obcessive about kegals....

however I've seen my share of prolapse .incontinence and nerve damage

however to live life ...you take some damage...your body changes with life

ill ignore some pregnancy consequences....you don't bring up that i dye my beard.....

you work through stuff ....

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just the fact that it's bigger helps to stimulate, a long very thick cock constantly arouses all nerve endings while stimulating the cliterous at the same time, the feeling of being stretched and packed full is amazing like I'm gonna burst, and the pressure it causes inside as it forces air inside is exquisite. As he intrudes deeper I can feel things get moved aside as that monster finds it's way past my cervix and into my fornix, this is the special place, the orgasms are so much more intense and euphoric than cliterol orgasms and my hubby's long and thick enough to keep me cumming and cumming, I call it a super orgasam. Just this weekend we had a mammoth session and I actually passed out several times from cumming so hard and long. The feeling is like nothing else it lights up my entire body putting my mind in another world and leaving me rendered helpless truly exhausted and a sweaty mess. This is why I love huge thick dicks! :p

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media

Well of course your right that women shouldn't be shamed for liking a penis of whatever size, and that girls being "loose" from sex is just a silly sexist trope, but then again if being a slut wasn't at least a bit "shameful" ( in the sense of being " naughty" transgressive and taboo), then it would be no fun being one!.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media

Yes, but that application of the term basically comes from what I said, doesn't it?.

Anyway, to sum up I think "should have died a death years ago" as someone said, about sums up this thread/subject...but of course this same tired bull about bigger being soo much better regardless of everything else, and all these other clichés and myths about size never will, and will just keep being troted out ad nauseum by people like Symphonia, Ms Teacher, Rugbypup, and all the rest. Do people actually realise just how rare a 8x6, supposedly average, penis is?!- less than the 01 percentile!.

Oh, and @wallyj84 give it up why don't you, you're just obsessed. Let me tell you the TRUTH about big, as I've actually got one; being big in and of itself means precisely jack shit.

Besides, if you're really so fixated on big cocks, then why don't you just suck one for Christ's sake?.I'd offer you mine, but I'm not really into that (to me "to give is better than to receive")

p.s.Just catching up on posts here, due to latest digital detox and the festive season....

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Just signed up. Makes one wonder which SPH'er, who's known for speaking for others, it really is.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol

I wonder who you might be talking about. : unamused:

Is there anything you won't accuse me of?

The fact is that you are but one of a number of guys with the same body dysmorphia, and the same penchant for trying to speak for the entire population, with absolutes like, "all women only want guys with huge cocks".

So no, I wasn't accusing you, per se. But if the jockstrap fits, you are welcome to wear it.

Reactions: 693987