Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just called him out on his bullshit.

And I was doing the same to you. I've seen you accuse him of following you around the site...

I was just pointing out the irony.

Anyway, I'm done with the derail. Have a lovely Sunday.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The fact is that you are but one of a number of guys with the same body dysmorphia, and the same penchant for trying to speak for the entire population, with absolutes like, "all women only want guys with huge cocks".

So no, I wasn't accusing you, per se. But if the jockstrap fits, you are welcome to wear it.

If you really weren't talking about me, then I do apologize. I was being paranoid.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vaginal-kung-fu-expert-shows-7299449

Vagina Kung-Fu Expert
Kim-Anami.jpg

Is that the woman who can spread her legs open on the mound, then shoot 4-seam fastballs out of her vagina as fast as Justin Verlander? What a talent!!!

Reactions: deeperthanyou

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess , some women worldwide get more intense orgasms from larger cocks.. now there are many things to consider , one is if the owner of said cock knows how to use it, if the woman is properly warmed up and many other variables. cock alone can help , but it doesn't make it certain. also some women feel pain while taking a large one, so they can't really have fun. bottom line , it can happen. how many women % get this kind of orgasms from larger ones, we'll probably never know, also you have to keep in mind that some women want large ones but they don't need one to get this kind of orgasms. want and need describe 2 completely different things.