Orgasm Miscellany

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies:

1) The first time you had penis-in-vagina intercourse, did you orgasm? If not, how many sessions did it take?

2) Do you have vaginal (as opposed to clitoral) orgasms?

3) Owing perhaps to "reach", skill, and the surprise factor, can men give you qualitatively better orgasms than you can give yourself? (Not meant to be a controversial question -- qualify it as you see fit.)

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? By this, I mean, from a state of no particular arousal to a full-on climax. No foreplay or "reasonable anticipation" allowed, and let's restrict it to having a partner. Men are notorious for burning out quickly, I'm wondering if the women can "compete" :wink:. For example, I've heard that some women were a little stunned how fast they came the first time they're fingered by a knowing partner. Another example scenario: you attend a party, expecting it to be a friendly, social occasion, but lock eyes with a sexy stranger across the room, know by his expression that he's lasered on to you as well, and with little preamble find a secluded spot with him and get busy. (Realistic? Not likely, but meant illustratively. And if anyone has a RL experience that's similar, would love to hear it!)

Thanks,
Kev

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) The first time you had penis-in-vagina intercourse, did you orgasm? If not, how many sessions did it take?

No. 3 years or so.

TBH i don't really know how to tell the difference.

3) Owing perhaps to "reach", skill, and the surprise factor, can men give you qualitatively better orgasms than you can give yourself? (Not meant to be a controversial question -- qualify it as you see fit.)
Yes. It's a completely different experience.

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? By this, I mean, from a state of no particular arousal to a full-on climax.

30 seconds, maybe a minute with both masturbation and intercourse.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies:

I have never reached orgasm through vaginal intercourse.

No, I only have clitoral orgasms.

No one has ever given me an orgasm. I have only had orgasms by rubbing my clit or using a vibrator (and the vibrator doesn't always get the job done). Men have tried rubbing my clit and licking/sucking it, and they never seem to do it right. I mean, yeah, it feels good, but it doesn't make me orgasm.

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? By this, I mean, from a state of no particular arousal to a full-on climax. No foreplay or "reasonable anticipation" allowed, and let's restrict it to having a partner. Men are notorious for burning out quickly, I'm wondering if the women can "compete" :wink:. For example, I've heard that some women were a little stunned how fast they came the first time they're fingered by a knowing partner. Another example scenario: you attend a party, expecting it to be a friendly, social occasion, but lock eyes with a sexy stranger across the room, know by his expression that he's lasered on to you as well, and with little preamble find a secluded spot with him and get busy. (Realistic? Not likely, but meant illustratively. And if anyone has a RL experience that's similar, would love to hear it!)
I'm going to guess about 5 minutes... on a good day. There have been times when I have tried and tried for probably at least an hour, and usually if it takes that long I just give up.
Thanks,
Kev

You're welcome.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The first time? Nope... Took me about three years or so :eek:

The only vaginal orgasms I get are G-spot orgasms. I've heard rumors that there are other kinds, but never experienced them. The orgasms are the most intense for me with stimulation of both G-spot and clitoris, I'm not sure I can separate the two.

I guess I can do it faster myself, but I much prefer the intimacy of having an orgasm with a partner. I have my best orgasms when with someone I love and feel safe with.

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"?

Call me crazy, I never timed it... Takes me a little while, ten to fifteen minutes or so...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. 3 years or so.

I would like to ask: Was that 3 years on a sex every day/every week basis or 3 years of sporadic sex (once in a while) ?

I was in 2 long relationships for about a year each with a year of sporadic sex in between the two. It was in the second long relationship that I had my first orgasm with intercourse-- and that took almost a year.

Since then, I have to be very comfortable with a partner to have an orgasm during intercourse, so it still takes awhile to get to that point. That might be different now but I've been with the same person exclusively for 8-9 years so I don't know.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) It took years before I was able to have a vag orgasm. Even now it does not happen with every encounter.

2) I have both.

3) Tough question. Some of my best orgasms I have given myself. However, the very best have always included a partner. There have been about three who have been amazing.

4) Couple of minutes. With a new guy? Only oral will get me off fairly quickly. Usually the guy has trouble holding his ging the first time, so sex doesn't last long enough for me to cum... unless we have some back to back action going on.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies:

No not the 1st time I had sex but yes the 1st time my bf and I did it.

Yep I have vaginal, so far I can't have clitoral orgasms my clit doesn't work right or something.

Yeah definitely, I mean I've only been w/3 guys and my bf is the only guy who ever gave me an orgasm so I just know based on that but yeah he gives me waaaay better than when I use my dildo or something.

I mean if I'm not turned on already it takes at least a few mins maybe 5 or 10. If I'm turned on maybe less.

Yayy orgasms! :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies:

No, but then again my first time was a date-rape. :frown1: Pffftt, it took 4 months and sex with 4 more guys before I had an orgasm.

I honestly have no clue and really don't care so long as he gets me off. Who thinks about that during sex?:confused:

I like big cocks. I am perfectly capable of pleasuring myself; I can even make myself squirt on occassion. But given a choice...hell yeah I will take the cock over my fingers any day of the week.

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? By this, I mean, from a state of no particular arousal to a full-on climax. No foreplay or "reasonable anticipation" allowed, and let's restrict it to having a partner.
Once again, don't know, don't care, never timed it. Dude, you are way too analytical stop thinking about the pussy and just enjoy it when you got it.:cool:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Hey ladies,

Appreciate all the feedback...

It's kind of a shame that the rapturous first-time experiences women have in both male- and female-penned erotica hardly ever matches reality. Practically every woman I've talked with (in person, on other forums, and now here) has not orgasmed her first time out, or even her first few times out. And hardly any have the quickie fantasies that also populate erotica. I'm not saying that quicker is necessarily better, but there are times where a "lightning strike" orgasm can be just as delicious as a slowly building explosion.

I don't ask all this to be overly analytical -- I'm not building a sex robot or trying to turn myself into one :wink:. Just curious about the way men and women differ. It is really remarkable how much we diverge, in almost all facets, once puberty hits.

(As for the speed thing, I can state that I'm not an average male on that -- it usually takes me at least 15-20 minutes, and that's on the low end. Historically, my partners always climax before me. Not the most common occurrence, I'd wager.)

Kevin

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Never with just intercourse.

Clitoral when masturbating, my partner can get me do to both simultaneously and multiple too.

My man can make me reach heights i never knew existed. Its great that after 10yrs together theres still things to discover about each other.

On my own with a buzzy toy within 2 minutes. Perhaps 15 minutes if done manually.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And hardly any have the quickie fantasies that also populate erotica. I'm not saying that quicker is necessarily better, but there are times where a "lightning strike" orgasm can be just as delicious as a slowly building explosion.

I have these. It's not often, but the 30-60 second, maybe 2 minutes quickie with the clothing still on that ends with a body-shaking orgasm can't be beat. I've go to be in the right frame of mind, though, and it's never predictable.

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. First time no, second time, yes
2. I have both vaginal and clitoral, lucky me!
3. Having a man do me is much better than doing myself. Foreplay gets me so hot that it my clit comes first, vaginal orgasm happens from the minute he hits my Gspot until he stops, so I have multiple, continuous, to the point where I scream a lot and hyperventalate if he doesn't slow down...
4. 5 seconds.
5. My nipples orgasm too from the right stimulation, and I feel it all the way down to my clit....

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3. Having a man do me is much better than doing myself. Foreplay gets me so hot that it my clit comes first, vaginal orgasm happens from the minute he hits my Gspot until he stops, so I have multiple, continuous, to the point where I scream a lot and hyperventalate if he doesn't slow down...
4. 5 seconds.
5. My nipples orgasm too from the right stimulation, and I feel it all the way down to my clit....
Wow, I am totally missing out on this whole nipple thing! :frown1:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How to orgasm from nipple stimulation:

When you are so turned on that every minor rub of your nipple feels very nice... Just get some slipperiness on your chest and go at it... it's really not that hard. BUT getting to the point where you've already came like 6 times and you are in heaven (and ready for nipple play) is the tricky part for most men.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How to orgasm from nipple stimulation:

When you are so turned on that every minor rub of your nipple feels very nice... Just get some slipperiness on your chest and go at it... it's really not that hard. BUT getting to the point where you've already came like 6 times and you are in heaven (and ready for nipple play) is the tricky part for most men.
:smile: I'm a woman.
My nipples are not sensitive.
Since I started growing boobies my nipples were hard, as in headlights verrry on, and I think all of the contact/rubbing against bras and clothing has desensitized them. Which is fine, because I am getting implants and will have no reason to bitch about losing sensation.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
:smile: I'm a woman.
My nipples are not sensitive.
Since I started growing boobies my nipples were hard, as in headlights verrry on, and I think all of the contact/rubbing against bras and clothing has desensitized them. Which is fine, because I am getting implants and will have no reason to bitch about losing sensation.

I don't mean to doubt you, but I've been with women with very similar complaints and some of them just hadn't explored the world of stimulation far enough. A major part of it may be the need for a partner to do the stimulating, since it may not psychologically work if you do it to yourself.

I've found, for the "less sensitive" women out there, that upping the intensity often does the trick. Ice cubes can be magical. As can hard pinching and chewing-gum-pressure nibbling. So don't give up...

Kev

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Orgasm Miscellany
Ladies:

1) The first time you had penis-in-vagina intercourse, did you orgasm? HELL NO
If not, how many sessions did it take? Years later, my ex husbad was a 3 minuete man

2) Do you have vaginal (as opposed to clitoral) orgasms? No, clitoral orgasms with direct stimulation or oral sex, vaginal with intercourse

3) Owing perhaps to "reach", skill, and the surprise factor, can men give you qualitatively better orgasms than you can give yourself? (Not meant to be a controversial question -- qualify it as you see fit.) not better, just different, its much more fun to be with a partner. when i'm by myself i use toys

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? By this, I mean, from a state of no particular arousal to a full-on climax. No foreplay or "reasonable anticipation" allowed, and let's restrict it to having a partner.
3 or 4 minuetes

Thanks,
Kev

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
4. 5 seconds.

The nerves in the nipple are connected to the clit,
i never thought my nipples were sensitve, until one guy i dated was awesome!
He would suck on my nipples by taking in as much of the breastas he could around the nipple in to his mouth and such the whole thing, , ,OMG, , it was awsome, felt it all the way down to my toes, with out ever touching my clit! most men don't have a clue about this, I've never met anyone else like him