Orgasm Miscellany

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean to doubt you, but I've been with women with very similar complaints and some of them just hadn't explored the world of stimulation far enough. A major part of it may be the need for a partner to do the stimulating, since it may not psychologically work if you do it to yourself.

I've found, for the "less sensitive" women out there, that upping the intensity often does the trick. Ice cubes can be magical. As can hard pinching and chewing-gum-pressure nibbling. So don't give up...

Kev
I have tried candle wax, but not ice yet, will make a note to do so.
The hard pinch and nibbling thing is true, though. Only way I feel any kind of zing is if the pressure is rough.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) The first time you had penis-in-vagina intercourse, did you orgasm? If not, how many sessions did it take? No. I don't know. I don't commit things like this to memory.

2) Do you have vaginal (as opposed to clitoral) orgasms? Sometimes.

3) Owing perhaps to "reach", skill, and the surprise factor, can men give you qualitatively better orgasms than you can give yourself? No. I mean...sometimes. But, generally, no.

4) What is the fastest you've ever reached orgasm from a "standing start"? 10 minutes? That may be accurate, but I don't time these things. I remember being caught off-guard, tho, so I think that's right.