Orgasm - The Most Intense Seconds

When I cum, the strongest sensation of orgasm is when:

• 1. point of no return ("Honey, I gotta shoot!")

• 2. the first 1-2 gizz

• 3. during the middle of the ejaculation

• 4. when I'm almost done shooting - the last few gizz

• 5. right after I finished shooting, when the stimulation continues on my sensitive dickhead

Results are only viewable after voting.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think pretty much throughout the whole thing.
The second before it happens it is building... then while it happens is the most intense.

You mean, once you start shooting, you got a constant wave of orgasmic sensation so long as the gizz is coming out?
Lucky you! Most of the guys do have a peak moment, even though it just feels great as long as the gizz is flowing out. ;)

Reactions: GayGay21

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my cock and balls start to pump hard when my load starts firing. The waves of pleasure absolutely overwhelm me and I can't help but to yell and groan. I love that feeling, especially if I'm letting out a few days worth of cum.

The build up to orgasm feels amazing...my cock gets really really hard and my balls pull up tight towards my body. At that point my hips start thrusting really hard and fast...it's like an instinctive urge that I can't help. My gf loves it and she tends to cling to me tightly when I do it.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The build up to orgasm feels amazing...my cock gets really really hard and my balls pull up tight towards my body. At that point my hips start thrusting really hard and fast...it's like an instinctive urge that I can't help. My gf loves it and she tends to cling to me tightly when I do it.
Can surely imagine your gf in nirvana when you work that hard to her pleasure, hahaha! :emoji_smirk:

When my cock and balls start to pump hard when my load starts firing. The waves of pleasure absolutely overwhelm me and I can't help but to yell and groan. I love that feeling, especially if I'm letting out a few days worth of cum.

So, you're definitely one of those who almost faint, with the first gizz or two? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Even though I'm sure you'll remain buried deep inside her, till you deposit the very last drop deep inside... :emoji_relieved:

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can surely imagine your gf in nirvana when you work that hard to her pleasure, hahaha! :emoji_smirk:

So, you're definitely one of those who almost faint, with the first gizz or two? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Even though I'm sure you'll remain buried deep inside her, till you deposit the very last drop deep inside... :emoji_relieved:

I wish, I have to use every ounce of will power to pull out.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish, I have to use every ounce of will power to pull out.

Human evolution is definitely a funny thing - we're all programmed to inject the sperm as deeply inside as possible, and stay inside as long as possible to improve the chance of having a baby, huh! :p

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Human evolution is definitely a funny thing - we're all programmed to inject the sperm as deeply inside as possible, and stay inside as long as possible to improve the chance of having a baby, huh! :p

Yeah it's crazy how instinct works, because the urge to stay inside of her is almost unbearable. I remember the night I first came in my ex fiancée, i was pumping cum so hard that i felt the pulsating right down to my ass hole. It was that amazing

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Answered the middle because that's the height of it for me but i'm not really understanding the different choices here. I've gone passed coming more than once i'm just not sure of the 1-2 gizz part. I don't know maybe i can chalk that up to the different ways we men can and do come?

For me though, if anything's coming out it's all coming out. With their own being delayed ones after the initial big one. I've read about the ropes thing but mine is more lava coming from a mountain. And when it happens at first it's steady. Until it isn't. So for me the beginning and middle are the 1. With the trickle being 2?

I guess different strokes for different folks?

Reactions: cadmanken

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as I'm stroking away the feeling is a solid great, as I'm working towards an orgasam I get that twinge and tingle, keep stroking and the pressure begins to build which for me is when the point of no return kicks in, the pressure becomes so great it's like a sense of urgency until my seed comes thundering up through my dick that makes me shudder, the sense of relief is pretty overwhelming as I pump out my load, for me it's the release that's the most satisfying.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Answered the middle because that's the height of it for me but i'm not really understanding the different choices here. I've gone passed coming more than once i'm just not sure of the 1-2 gizz part. I don't know maybe i can chalk that up to the different ways we men can and do come?

For me though, if anything's coming out it's all coming out. With their own being delayed ones after the initial big one. I've read about the ropes thing but mine is more lava coming from a mountain. And when it happens at first it's steady. Until it isn't. So for me the beginning and middle are the 1. With the trickle being 2?

I guess different strokes for different folks?

Good point... I forgot the guys with the talent of multiple orgasm... :emoji_thinking:
But then I'm focusing on when you feel the strongest sensation, not the amount of actual sperm oozing out... Is there a coherence between your (chained) ejaculations?

Reactions: Juiceypeen

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as I'm stroking away the feeling is a solid great, as I'm working towards an orgasam I get that twinge and tingle, keep stroking and the pressure begins to build which for me is when the point of no return kicks in, the pressure becomes so great it's like a sense of urgency until my seed comes thundering up through my dick that makes me shudder, the sense of relief is pretty overwhelming as I pump out my load, for me it's the release that's the most satisfying.

Man, you're writing is so graphic that I feel I'm watching you enjoy the most enjoyable moment for any man... ;)

Reactions: adam4 and Mike hung

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good point... I forgot the guys with the talent of multiple orgasm... :emoji_thinking:
But then I'm focusing on when you feel the strongest sensation, not the amount of actual sperm oozing out... Is there a coherence between your (chained) ejaculations?

There's kind of a leveling of pleasure for me. Best way i have to describe it is climbing a mountain then having the top of that mountain be a flat surface until going off the other edge. Once i get there it's pretty consistent. Until it isn't. By that time it's a trickle down of sensation as well as amount.

Feels longer than it actually is of course on account of how our brains drug us up but once it goes it's steady.

Mushroomoid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Usually it peaks just as I start shooting, and sometimes I can get it to plateau a bit before fading. If I'm really lucky I get a second wave before I'm done, even stronger than the first.

The sensation does seem roughly proportional to the volume, for me. When the feeling's most intense, I figure my dick pulses harder and shoots more cum, further.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to say. It's all amazing. But I think the first one or two spurts is probably the height of the pleasure for me. But the start of the orgasmic feelings starts before that, just before the point of no return – and edging prolongs this phase so it's almost unbearable. But the pleasure continues while ever there is jism coursing along my cock and then goes on after that as the pelvic muscles keep up a rhythmic contraction.

It's so fucking good.

jason.1jk

Sexy Member
Media
Came off but had to come back on for your hot tales, jk

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually it peaks just as I start shooting, and sometimes I can get it to plateau a bit before fading. If I'm really lucky I get a second wave before I'm done, even stronger than the first.

The sensation does seem roughly proportional to the volume, for me. When the feeling's most intense, I figure my dick pulses harder and shoots more cum, further.

@Mushroomoid - so your orgasm sensation is usually like the second chart below, except when you get a second wave like the last one of the right?
upload_2020-11-19_22-34-29.png

So handy to have dickcode, haha! :emoji_grinning:

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But the start of the orgasmic feelings starts before that, just before the point of no return – and edging prolongs this phase so it's almost unbearable.

It's so fucking good.

@Over-reaching - Thanks man for giving me the explanation why there are guys who love being edged... :emoji_smirk:

Mushroomoid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@Mushroomoid - so your orgasm sensation is usually like the second chart below, except when you get a second wave like the last one of the right?
View attachment 25164751

So handy to have dickcode, haha! :emoji_grinning:

Exactly. The last one on the right especially is uncannily accurate. Doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's incredible.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife gives me a complete blowjob when she goes down. While the entire thing feels great, after I cum in her mouth and she stays down on me still sucking, that is when I feel the best. Doesn't matter how big my load is, she swallows all of it without stopping.