Orgasm Underwater

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else find that it takes longer to cum when the genitals are underwater? And I don't mean pressurized water i.e. sprays or jet streams like in a hot tub or from a shower head. I mean like in a pool, a bathtub or a lake or other large body of water.

My Ex bf and I do it in our lake a lot in the summer.
I do have orgasms, but not quite as intense as on land.
My best are mind blowing ones I have in his apartment ... :tongue:

haha12345

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i've jerked in my pool numerous times and had a few sexual encounters in the ocean and for me it doesn't take lopnger than usual to orgasm but yes the orgasm is extemely less intense and my partner says the water kinda leeches away at her wetness so its a cool atmosphere but not the best place for mind blowing sex in my opinion

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Overrated. Its one of those things that sound like a good idea, but its not as much fun as the fantasy. Yeah, the big issue is the loss of natural wetness in the woman. Also, the splashing gets annoying. I dont even think I get to the big O before saying, "Lets go somewhere else." which is agree upon without reservation.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on ... you can do puzzles while you are in the lake :biggrin1:

Too much water splashing on you might cause problems ... but I don't think it can be annoying tho. You just need to know where your place is.

My exbf and I do it in the water once in a while but he's always standing on the bottom and I wrap my legs around him. He holds me up and I have to do all the work! Lol.

Overrated. Its one of those things that sound like a good idea, but its not as much fun as the fantasy. Yeah, the big issue is the loss of natural wetness in the woman. Also, the splashing gets annoying. I dont even think I get to the big O before saying, "Lets go somewhere else." which is agree upon without reservation.

Last edited:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some lists of lakes you might wanna try :wink:

NO LEECHES !!!!!!!! :tongue:

i've jerked in my pool numerous times and had a few sexual encounters in the ocean and for me it doesn't take lopnger than usual to orgasm but yes the orgasm is extemely less intense and my partner says the water kinda leeches away at her wetness so its a cool atmosphere but not the best place for mind blowing sex in my opinion

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a beachbaby and I've had sex in the sea alone and with people a million times. It's, um, not the optimum maybe but when you're naked and overcome with sensuality and horniness what are you going to do about it? I jerked off hanging off a bowline of my parent's boat a while ago when they were all back up at the house; the water was warm, the lights were twinkling on the bay, I was alone...

It attracts minnows.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think orgasms are thougher to get in water. For me that is because when you have the chance to get nude in a pool or sea, it adds something extra to feel the water everywhere around you, more erotic maybe, more free and liberated. That adds to be horny :smile:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I've had water in me before and haven't had any problems. Yet.
Sometimes when I go visit our resthouse barn in the Rockies ... while bathing our horse, I use the hose on myself.
I've had the water running and getting real turned on and accidentally pushed the hose up in me. (maybe it wasn't an accident. The orgasm was kinda strong, too..) anyway, it hasn't hurt me, but I wouldn't really recommend it for others ...

I do crazy stuf to myself sometimes just to see how it feels ... :redface::rolleyes:

"loss of wetness"
If the water is washing away the lady's lube, wouldn't there be some chaffing going on? I haven't tried obviously, but it seems like it could hurt..

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It felt like I was being filled up and cold.( the water was cold)

I was using it on my clit and the spray was making me feel real good and I guess I got the hose closer than I should have. When it went in I had a little spasm (kinda like an orgasm, but not really). It did feel good, so I pushed it in further and the water filled me up and was gushing out of me. I did cum, but it wasn't what I expected.

It was a thing I tried and it was ok but I don't think it was good enough to make me want to do it again ... :biggrin1::redface:

Salt water got granules like stuff while fresh got leeches :eek:

PS I abuse my clit with water torture a lot. LOL :cool::biggrin1::smile::redface::eek:

Wow.. so what does that feel like?

And what do you suppose the difference is between fresh and salt water in this situation?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it takes any longer, but just being in such little clothing (if any ;)) in such a location is a natural turnon for me anyway.

One of the most intense experiences I've had lately was at a public bath in Germany. This place had an extensive all-nude section, and on top of that, it went all-naked promptly at 6 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays (and, I've been told, all day Wednesdays). I was there past 6, made my way to one of the outdoor pools, parked myself along the edge in the recliner-style layout near a couple women (actually, it was kinda crowded, and this was the most open spot), and waited for the bubbles to start. Once they did, and because I had been naked for several hours already, I couldn't hold back anymore and covertly shot my load, the women a mere arm's reach away and completely unaware.

Media
well, I imagine that it isnt as intense because for one...you're doing this in water. You can't move as quickly in water as you can out. I also imagine that because of the added resistance you would tire out faster lol. Thats probably a factor as well.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that is where Chemistry and Physics 101 comes in :biggrin1:

Gravity and Viscocity lol

well, I imagine that it isnt as intense because for one...you're doing this in water. You can't move as quickly in water as you can out. I also imagine that because of the added resistance you would tire out faster lol. Thats probably a factor as well.