Orgasm while asleep?

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men have experienced "wet dreams", "nocturnal emissions", etc.

Have any of you ladies ever experienced an orgasm while you were asleep? I would imagine it would wake you up, otherwise you wouldn't have any memory of it (assuming, ahem, you don't get the sheets messed up).

I ask this because a cousin of my wife's recently told her that while she doesn't climax with her fiance, she sometimes climaxes in her sleep AFTER they have made love. These orgasms are unmistakeable and wake her up.

Her cousin is 48 and has usually been with average-to-smaller men, with most of whom she's been highly orgasmic; her fiance is by far the largest man she's ever experienced. She said it took her a couple of months before she could handle all of him.

She says intercourse with him is intensely pleasureable and is "not about orgasm" either for her or him, but she thought it noteworthy that she is having these "delayed reaction" orgasms.

Any insights from the assembled?

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, finally a thread I can reply to. :biggrin1:

I used to have a lot of orgasms in my sleep when I was younger; I never orgasmed when having sex with my then-boyfriend, and I didn't know how to masturbate (pathetic, eh? LOL), but every now and then I woke up in the mornings to that amazing feeling (pussy contractions and all). :cool: For a couple of years that was my only means of having an orgasm!

Now that I'm having sex, as well as orgasms, regularly, I've no longer had these delightful awakenings. Pity. :tongue:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
As far as I am aware I have never experienced orgasms in my sleep. However it sounds feasable to me. I usually orgasm during sex after my partner has, usually shortly after but the time does vary. It has been known for me to orgasm about 5 minutes later when he has completly stopped stimulating me in any way. Therefore why shouldn`t someone orgasm when sleeping after sex!

Bit of a shame if they are aiming for simultaneous orgasm though.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sleep orgasms for sure. usually tied into sex dreams. sometimes the dreams are very straightforward sexual, and sometimes they are more surreal, but if I'm awake enough to remember, the orgasm wakes me. maybe I have other ones I don't remember, I'm not sure.

I've only started to have satisfying sex dreams since being with Mr.Sares, and I'm convinced that my old sex dreams (where I would get cut off just when it was getting good) were a sign of some kind. they definitely dovetailed with frustration with my sex life with my ex.

anyway, I usually only remember these once a month or less. it's just a treat when it happens.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happend to me a few times in my life but not very often. The dream was always sexual in nature.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen