orgasm while peeing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by uncut87, Jun 12, 2010.

1. uncut87

uncut87 New Member

okay this is gonna sound weird but sometimes when i pee i get this feeling while im actually peeing that feels like an orgasm .Theres no cum but it leaves me horny as hell and i often get a raging hard on it feels good dont get me wrong but its embarassing when it happens in public places (it happened in wal mart and i was walking around with a bulge in my pants for about ten minutes lol) does any one else experience this and is it healthy.

2. sh0n

sh0n Member

Albums:
    never happened to me, but sounds hot :)

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Dude, just go to a public bathroom stall and jack that shit out before you finish shopping. Be discrete about it though. It's better than walking around the store with a hardon.

4. Daisy

Gold Member

LMAO!! I dont know why but that just made me laugh "Dude, just go to a public bathroom stall and jack that shit out before you finish shopping", such heartfelt and sensitive advice!:tongue:

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happens to me also

I just go with it

6. maxcok

Gold Member

Sez who?

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Max, says people who actually take their family/children grocery shopping with them.

8. maxcok

Gold Member

Oh lighten up, Mlle. Can you not handle a joke?

p.s. I dare say there are men walking around you all the time with chubs you're not aware of. I know I do. :biggrin2:

9. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So its better to jack off in a public stall then just wait the boner out? You know that the subside right, and that they happen randomly at times? Doing anything sexual in a public bathroom is illegal. Getting a boner isn't.

10. xlend

xlend New Member

Albums:
    ok, it can be done!! and it is wild!!

i have experienced it a few times now, and this is how to do it...

you need a catheter to put up in your piss-hole, right down to your bladder... when the catheter is up your bladder, piss will come out... take it back a little 'till the piss stops..

start getting yourself to a climax, keeping te catheter in place, and when you feel it's there, push back the catheter into your bladder!

and now, cum, while you piss!! cum from your piss-slit, piss from the catheter!! mixing on your stomach, or in your partners mouth!! totally WILD!!

try before you die!!

grtz, ronald

11. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    I dont know about your Walmart. But the one I go to you see young men in there all the time in sleep pants with nothing under them. :cool:

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I don't care what you wear if its past midnight, but i dont look at dicks at the grocery store. If its midday or early evening, there are going to be a lot of little kids who will be head level at your dick.

13. maxcok

Gold Member

^ Not to mention midgets. :eek:

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I don't see a lot of those, just a lot of kids during the day in stores like this. Just go jack it off in the bathroom or before you go to the store or something. Must suck.

My nipples are permanently hard and due to being unable to wear a bra for long periods of time on my skin, i go braless. Poor taller children who are having to notice my nipples. I shouldn't feel bad about it but i do. But i'm not going to suffer the rashes anymore. We all have nipples and nipples that get hard from time to time, even kids. So it's not as difficult to explain as an erection per se. I recommend him wearing a longer shirt and baggy pants so no one notices.

Unless that is what he's wanting, lord knows there are people like that and guys like those at lpsg who would love it. I just don't want to have to explain it to my kid.

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

:rofl:

really?

LPSG saving america's children from unfettered loins...one post at time.

seriously, the plus sized woman poured into a the junior sized "Juicy" shorts is more traumatic than any dude bulging in his sleep pants. if i am gonna be eye level to anything i would opt for flannel ensconced cock over free-range cottage cheese any day of the week. i won't even talk about the horrors of octogenarian camel toe. :eek:

unless some random dude whips it out, waggles it lustfully at some random waist high human being, while cruising the toy department of Walmart.. i can't see why some dude showing the a bulge at Walmart is gonna alter someone for life.

in fact.. just to be safe.. keep the kids out of walmart.. gonna fuck 'em up for life.

16. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Spoken like a true New Yorker....

17. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL :) I've had that happen a few times... HOWEVER, I have to agree with MickeyLee... there are MANY and MUCH more offensive things at Wal-Mart that I wouldn't want a child to see other than a boner! I mean seriously...check out some of these messes...

Funny Pictures at WalMart Photos

18. colday

colday Member

Albums:
    never hear of this but wish it did happen to me

Draft saved Draft deleted