orgasm while peeing

uncut87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay this is gonna sound weird but sometimes when i pee i get this feeling while im actually peeing that feels like an orgasm .Theres no cum but it leaves me horny as hell and i often get a raging hard on it feels good dont get me wrong but its embarassing when it happens in public places (it happened in wal mart and i was walking around with a bulge in my pants for about ten minutes lol) does any one else experience this and is it healthy.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, just go to a public bathroom stall and jack that shit out before you finish shopping. Be discrete about it though. It's better than walking around the store with a hardon.

LMAO!! I dont know why but that just made me laugh "Dude, just go to a public bathroom stall and jack that shit out before you finish shopping", such heartfelt and sensitive advice!:tongue:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh lighten up, Mlle. Can you not handle a joke?

p.s. I dare say there are men walking around you all the time with chubs you're not aware of. I know I do. :biggrin2:

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So its better to jack off in a public stall then just wait the boner out? You know that the subside right, and that they happen randomly at times? Doing anything sexual in a public bathroom is illegal. Getting a boner isn't.

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, it can be done!! and it is wild!!

i have experienced it a few times now, and this is how to do it...

you need a catheter to put up in your piss-hole, right down to your bladder... when the catheter is up your bladder, piss will come out... take it back a little 'till the piss stops..

start getting yourself to a climax, keeping te catheter in place, and when you feel it's there, push back the catheter into your bladder!

and now, cum, while you piss!! cum from your piss-slit, piss from the catheter!! mixing on your stomach, or in your partners mouth!! totally WILD!!

try before you die!!

grtz, ronald

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't see a lot of those, just a lot of kids during the day in stores like this. Just go jack it off in the bathroom or before you go to the store or something. Must suck.

My nipples are permanently hard and due to being unable to wear a bra for long periods of time on my skin, i go braless. Poor taller children who are having to notice my nipples. I shouldn't feel bad about it but i do. But i'm not going to suffer the rashes anymore. We all have nipples and nipples that get hard from time to time, even kids. So it's not as difficult to explain as an erection per se. I recommend him wearing a longer shirt and baggy pants so no one notices.

Unless that is what he's wanting, lord knows there are people like that and guys like those at lpsg who would love it. I just don't want to have to explain it to my kid.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rofl:

really?

LPSG saving america's children from unfettered loins...one post at time.

seriously, the plus sized woman poured into a the junior sized "Juicy" shorts is more traumatic than any dude bulging in his sleep pants. if i am gonna be eye level to anything i would opt for flannel ensconced cock over free-range cottage cheese any day of the week. i won't even talk about the horrors of octogenarian camel toe. :eek:

unless some random dude whips it out, waggles it lustfully at some random waist high human being, while cruising the toy department of Walmart.. i can't see why some dude showing the a bulge at Walmart is gonna alter someone for life.

in fact.. just to be safe.. keep the kids out of walmart.. gonna fuck 'em up for life.